Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Modern Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Maybe more modern housing items, like electronics and posters. And also modern day teenager clothes, like hoodies and jeans and sneakers and t-shirts.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
picklesme on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Maybe more modern housing items, like electronics and posters. And also modern day teenager clothes, like hoodies and jeans and sneakers and t-shirts.
While I agree with housing items, we are wizards here, not teenagers. The hats, robes and boots work with the game design, a wizard running amok in a hoodie, not so much.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
While I agree with housing items, we are wizards here, not teenagers. The hats, robes and boots work with the game design, a wizard running amok in a hoodie, not so much.
RavenLady is right, though I wish more housing was like the Avalon housing packs, actual things you can interact with, like the sink & fireplace.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
RavenLady is right, though I wish more housing was like the Avalon housing packs, actual things you can interact with, like the sink & fireplace.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
I agree, it is in the Azteca bundle too.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
picklesme on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I really like the modern housing idea. Good thinking .