Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't know!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Oh my gosh. I can't decide. What school should I pick now? I'm already lvl 78 myth. So myth I out. But so many other choices! Which school should I pick?! I like a lot of hp, but high damage. And not too much fizzle rate. I don't know. Each school specializes in some certain tactic. I'm just not sure what mine will be. Can somebody please help?

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Spiral emperor on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh my gosh. I can't decide. What school should I pick now? I'm already lvl 78 myth. So myth I out. But so many other choices! Which school should I pick?! I like a lot of hp, but high damage. And not too much fizzle rate. I don't know. Each school specializes in some certain tactic. I'm just not sure what mine will be. Can somebody please help?
I would consider being next. I'm myself so I thought was the best choice.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
If you like both high attack and health, I would suggest ice. Even though ice is known for weak attacks and high health points, if you have a good strategy, ice can be really powerful! It's also one of the best schools for PvP, in my opinion. I have an ice PvP knight, and she is the only wizard I have had success with in PvP lol. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 66 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Rubyflame Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Haley Stormcloud Lvl 13 Thank you for your time.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I don't want to sound mean but the school you described is a gear hybrid with some pet stuff mixed in and a rank 8,9, or 10 spell involved. Life sounds good for you in terms of high level stuff. I think you'd be willing to go high level talk due to your level. I like life because Gnomes! actually does a lot of damage because it prevents the next two heals because the life dispels it gives. And it has 10% fizzle rate. Or death because death rains three traps and two blades and they make sure your opponent can't heal back the damage. And death drains which means you spend less time healing instead of attacking. Plus, in level 58 spells death gets the second highest damage one. I think the schools that do the least damage early game end up being really strong. Ice is also something to consider because combine their bubble and blade and you have a 75% damage boost! And they're the tank.
In conclusion , , or . I forgot to mention balance and balance is really good because at level 28 they are handed basically a 14 pip storm owl with better accuracy (Judgement) and a hydra can do 10,000 damage per head (I saw it with my own eyes). So ,,, or are my recommendations.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I you want power and good damage go for elemental. If you like strategy and planning go for death, life or balance. Try also taking the quiz again and see if it matches you up with something else.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I have 2 favorite schools, but only 1 will fit you. And . Both great schools, but fire has lower health then it seems you want, although it does have the spell link. Death has pretty high health, and can heal and attack at the same time. They also have great minions.

To learn more about the school of death, click here.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells
To learn more about the school of fire, click here.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells
Hope this helped :)
-Molly
Level 71 balance

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Thanks you guys. I think I'll choose ice. It seems like a good choice. And critical death, you don't sound mean.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
High attack, plus health=balance.
With the right clothes, you can have over 80 damage, and pretty high health.

Balances out Cole Dunerunner