Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Here is an idea for events.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
So I was thinking of another idea, an option in the commons that is allowed for players that are current members or have made purchases before on an account, if not just make it available to all. It is an option where people can make an event, time, place, realm and area. For example a person wants to do a potent trap farming event. They put the name of the even, the time it will start, and end, place, realm and area. This is quite an idea, please do not put an option to type in what event, just put certain names of places that are needed in the event list of names. For example when choosing an event for treasure card trading, you select treasure card trading, select specific school of card and then select card name. Also same thing with place, select Wizard City, Bazaar for a trading area of anything close to the desire. It would be nice to have people sign up, and there will be a small box that says event, you click on it and you select who can come and who can not, being the creator of the event, and for it to say the time. Lastly, if there is a place, time, change etc... There will be a notification telling them the creator changed it to so and so place.

Post agree/disagree/add/change.
Hope you like it.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Eric StormHunter on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
So I was thinking of another idea, an option in the commons that is allowed for players that are current members or have made purchases before on an account, if not just make it available to all. It is an option where people can make an event, time, place, realm and area. For example a person wants to do a potent trap farming event. They put the name of the even, the time it will start, and end, place, realm and area. This is quite an idea, please do not put an option to type in what event, just put certain names of places that are needed in the event list of names. For example when choosing an event for treasure card trading, you select treasure card trading, select specific school of card and then select card name. Also same thing with place, select Wizard City, Bazaar for a trading area of anything close to the desire. It would be nice to have people sign up, and there will be a small box that says event, you click on it and you select who can come and who can not, being the creator of the event, and for it to say the time. Lastly, if there is a place, time, change etc... There will be a notification telling them the creator changed it to so and so place.

Hope you like it.
I do like the idea of us making the events, but I think it would, and should cost crowns.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
ThatMythGuy123 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I do like the idea of us making the events, but I think it would, and should cost crowns.
Sounds like a good idea. But I don't think people will make events if it's currency is crowns. Think about it, if it is like this then it would be crowns everything.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Sounds like a good idea. But I don't think people will make events if it's currency is crowns. Think about it, if it is like this then it would be crowns everything.
If not crowns then gold, but for a reasonable amount.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009

Hope you like it.
Maybe it could be something like the tournaments in which you spend crowns to participate. Great idea

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
ThatMythGuy123 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
If not crowns then gold, but for a reasonable amount.
I agree with ThatMythGuy123 on gold. I'd say maybe 20,000 gold to make an event, and 10,000 to participate depending on even type. If not more or less.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Eric StormHunter on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I agree with ThatMythGuy123 on gold. I'd say maybe 20,000 gold to make an event, and 10,000 to participate depending on even type. If not more or less.
Seems reasonable.