Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas for Friends lists I was thinking of

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
So I'd love to have an option to select what type of levels of friend requests to accept. For example, I can put levels 60-90. Which makes anyone under or above that level unable to select add to friends. Last thing is an option to choose if you want notifications from friends, as in, Amber us about to enter a dungeon, or Amber is about to loose a battle press space to teleport. Lastly, to have an option that tells you when a certain friend is online or offline.

I hope people can see this, agree/disagree/add to idea. I'd like to see this idea bloom.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Disagree, because it is not necessary.

You can turn off random friend requests and still add people to your list whom you trust. Use a FriendFinder code.

Friend status should be on a need-to-know basis as is, not automatically provided to anyone on our list. If I'm curious about what someone is doing, I have only to chat with them. If I'm in a difficult battle and am low on health, I do not necessarily want someone to port to me, however well-meaning their intentions. If they want to find out more about my status, I expect they might chat with me first.

Any feature that further reduces ordinary social interaction in an already socially restricted milieu, detracts from the game significantly.