Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks is too complicated!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I think that the Waterworks is too complicated for the following reasons:

1) It is way too hard to solo. You need lots of help!
2) It takes FOUR hours to complete!
3) If you need help, you have to ask friends. Someone who already finished does not want to give up four hours!

I am sure a lot of people agree with me and that most wizards do this for the gear.
I would really appreciate someone generous enough to give up four hours to help me!

My wizard's name is Nicholas. I am wearing almost completely purple and yellow and
I have a pet Kraken. I am (right now) level 68 and I got my sirens spell. I am a storm
wizard playing on the Sunbird realm. Meeting time is up to the group. I would like to have
at least two wizards to help.

Thanks so much! All help is really appreciated!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
It doesn't always take four hours. It can actually take about one hour if you play right. Here are some links that might help you though, I'm having trouble with my computer so I can't help you and I do not understand time zones so anyways.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?161437-Plumbing101-A-Guide-to-the-Waterworks-instance
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups
Good luck with WaterWorks.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Greetings!

If you want to do it in shorter time, you need to have hammer, (healer), booster and tank remover. If you will have these peoples, the WW will be in 1 - 2 hours at the end.
First: Ice Student - no one, to join to first round, it will absorb Student of Ice
- In second round, can join another peoples, but reccomend is wait to run out pips of enemies/enemy
Second: Balance student
Third: Someone, who knows attacks
Fourth: Life student
Use this order from begin, to end.
Good luck!

- I hope, it helps!

ROBERT - LVL 90- The holder of an entire collection of clothes from Waterworks.
PATRICK SANDSWORD - LVL 85 - The holder of an entire collection of clothes from Waterworks.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Nick7312 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I think that the Waterworks is too complicated for the following reasons:

1) It is way too hard to solo. You need lots of help!
2) It takes FOUR hours to complete!
3) If you need help, you have to ask friends. Someone who already finished does not want to give up four hours!

I am sure a lot of people agree with me and that most wizards do this for the gear.
I would really appreciate someone generous enough to give up four hours to help me!

My wizard's name is Nicholas. I am wearing almost completely purple and yellow and
I have a pet Kraken. I am (right now) level 68 and I got my sirens spell. I am a storm
wizard playing on the Sunbird realm. Meeting time is up to the group. I would like to have
at least two wizards to help.

Thanks so much! All help is really appreciated!
Well, technically, if you want to get lots of help in that type of dungeon, i suggest you go to some crowded realms, like Ambrose. You will see more people there, and possibly others who want to do the dungeon as well, and you won't even have to ask anyone, because usually if you at least wait 5-10 minutes at the dungeon starter thing...(the thing you go on to start the dungeon), you might possibly see other players that can help, and do the dungeon with you. I notice many players try that "Waiting" Technique and i think it might as well work! One time, when i was doing malistare's dungeon, i was doing it solo, and i was waiting for my friends to port, until i saw about 2 people come to the dungeon as well! The dungeon is much easier too with more people, although possibly longer.

Anywho, i hope this technique works!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
It doesn't always take four hours. It can actually take about one hour if you play right. Here are some links that might help you though, I'm having trouble with my computer so I can't help you and I do not understand time zones so anyways.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?161437-Plumbing101-A-Guide-to-the-Waterworks-instance
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups
Good luck with WaterWorks.
Here is my advice:

You should have a,,,any.

Balance: equip in your deck 5 bladestorms , 5 unbalance (super ra)

Storm: 5 windstorms ,5 dissipates

life: 5 rebirth 5 satyr

sylister strategy : balance first any second storm third and life last

attack on the blade round with global spells.

and I did it SOLO before

storm lv 78

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I've done it 20 times taking about a hour each time. Go to a popular server and stand next to the entrance to waterworks. Ask people if they need a extra person. If not go to a different server. Your bound to find 3 people to go with.
Rules of Waterworks:
2 minion battles
Clams, open all with blue on the inside in a certain amount of time
Luska, no trapping. Only all-attacks when not inked. Last person does not get inked
2 minion battle
The levers, read the book and follow the sea horse to the different levers activating them as you go
1 minion battle
Final boss battle with 3 bosses. Traps only for 4 rounds, then blades only for 4 more rounds and your traps go away.

Taylor Swift 72

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
I spent 6 hours on this dungeon and didn't get any of the gear. You really can't hire henchman because they will end up breaking the rules on the cheaters. I will probably try again with a group. I am level 61 life and working my Myth wizard up, right now level 38. When I get him to level 60 going to take them in together as they are on two separate accounts and see If I have better luck. I hope the new area they are about to release has better drop rates, nothing worse them spending most of your day in a dungeon and getting nothing.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
captkirk6850 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I spent 6 hours on this dungeon and didn't get any of the gear. You really can't hire henchman because they will end up breaking the rules on the cheaters. I will probably try again with a group. I am level 61 life and working my Myth wizard up, right now level 38. When I get him to level 60 going to take them in together as they are on two separate accounts and see If I have better luck. I hope the new area they are about to release has better drop rates, nothing worse them spending most of your day in a dungeon and getting nothing.
I have seen people farm for 2 days just for waterworks gear. I recommend more hours.
Critical Death

Squire
May 10, 2013
Now Waterworks wouldn't take 2 hours! I mean really, it really at the most take 1 50 minutes. This is nothing like Kensington Park, I recommend one thing.

1. You be level 70 or higher (I would recommend this but level 60 is okay)
  2. Good Critical Rating/Block Rating (This because they can cast Scarecrow, Rebirth and Ra)
  3. May Cast Pets (I recommend Spritely Talent, Ardent Amplifer, Button Tom,)
  4. Balance Student (This would be helpful with all the blades and traps)
  5. Life Student (You might need a life student if you keep hitting Syslter cause on a storm student, you can die in 2 turns)

Well that are my tips

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I don't think the water works is complicated, I just think it's hard ! Here's things that can help you.

1. Bring 4 friends

2. Be a , , , or

3. Bring people at a higher level

OR just wait ti'll your level 90.

Squire
May 10, 2013
More tips:

Aquila:
Aquila's Atlantea is easier than Waterworks in a short way, so this might be a way to test your skills + Better Gear than Waterworks!

Avalon:
Avalon's Keep of Ganelon would be great for the Pendragon. And you can get the Sword of Kings for level 76+ Wizards. (There are 7 different sword of kings, depends on your school)

Zafaria:
Zafaria's Mirror Lake is perfect for around the Legendary Rank. Keep building up some health, mana energy, critical (etc.)

Stats:
Stun Blocks - You may want a Stun Block otherwise, Syslter can (this attack is very, very rare) a 1200 damaged Frost Giant with a 3 - rounded stun. (Please note that you need 2 stun blocks in order to block the stuns)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
waterworks is not hard if you have a strategy for it i have did the waterworks like 80 times i am like used to it it is only hard when you get both clams and follow the leader wrong cause you can not get the help wisps . I already got full gear all 3 the hood the cape and the boots so its not that hard it does not matter what your team is it can be myth life death and fire you will still win and thats not a bad team cause fire can take place of storm. So not that hard exept sylster it took me long to get boots not long for cape only 2 tries and 3 tries for hat and like 80 times for boots lol it was not that hard to do though lol i am thank full for the waterworks and kingsile support for putting the waterworks i the game so because of that i got waterworks gear
james icesword level 75