Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells more shorter

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I love the new level 88 spells with all of the detail and such, but in my opinion they are really long and take a long time to cast and for it to end. I personally think perhaps they could make them shorter or something.

Historian
May 06, 2009
SydneyMistHeart on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I love the new level 88 spells with all of the detail and such, but in my opinion they are really long and take a long time to cast and for it to end. I personally think perhaps they could make them shorter or something.
I prefer long spell animations. I found Storm's Storm Owl to be very short and not as dramatic as all the others (same for Sabertooth). I still like them a lot, but I like those old dramatic animations. I'd like more spells that do a leaving motion after dealing damage rather than just disappearing (Medusa, Scarecrow, Frost Giant etc.)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Exactly.
I don't know why it bothers me so much, but I just do not like at all how a big selection of spells are very long. I'm not very patient with them and it just gets boring- I would level up a lot faster if spells are shorter.