Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My compliments to Kingsisle, or Kindsisle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
After the awesome Aquila update that satisfies everyone, especially with the new Loremaster boss, this makes me see how Kingsisle cares about their players. THEN few days later, we see they made a child's wish come true with the Make-A-Wish foundation. This is my thanks to Kingsisle for being such a wonderful, and one-of-a-kind gaming company that no other company can compete with. Awesome job "Kindsisle"

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Historian
May 06, 2009
Alexander Lionhear... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
After the awesome Aquila update that satisfies everyone, especially with the new Loremaster boss, this makes me see how Kingsisle cares about their players. THEN few days later, we see they made a child's wish come true with the Make-A-Wish foundation. This is my thanks to Kingsisle for being such a wonderful, and one-of-a-kind gaming company that no other company can compete with. Awesome job "Kindsisle"
Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Thumbs up!

Defender
Aug 12, 2012

Glad somebody noticed how nice KI is. Sadly, lots of players complain about the whole thing. To me, the only things broken are PvP and a few dungeons, but not the whole game

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Yes! Thank you. Thank you, KingsIsle, thank you Mr. LionHeart, for finally appreciating all the good things KingsIsle does. Aquila is beautiful and enjoyable to play, as is everything else. I always have to stop and look at the ceilings and objects, so much that sometimes it interrupts my gameplay. So many people talk about the lack of good gear that they fail to appreciate the wonder.

On a different note: Alexander, did we attempt to do Mt. Olympus together and you got into this boss fight with someone called Nicole Owl-Something and I only had Tempest? If so, then I'd like to try to meet and sorry for not coming last time. If not, then forget this.

Myrna DeathBlood, Grandmaster Diviner

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Kingsisle is an awesome company. Proud to be playing a game made by them

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Horray Kingsile! You guys rock!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Nice words, Mr. Alexander. I agree! KingsIsle, thanks for everything you've done for us wizards. Totally besides the subject, are you the THE Alexander Lionheart? If so, you rock, man, nice job soloing the game. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 66 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Rubyflame Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Haley Stormcloud Lvl 13 Thank you for your time.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
KI you are a good company and I think it's good you're helping the sick people out there because my sister has MS, I just had surgery, and my brother has Asma so I think it's good that provide extra kindness to the sick and you pay attention to your players. KI keep up the good work and never end pirate101 or wizard101.