Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tired of Krokotopia Dungeons. Not the World.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
OK guys, don't get me wrong here. I LOVE KROKOTOPIA! It is my favorite world out of all in the spiral. I am talking specifically about the Krokoshpinx. 2/3 of the areas in there are dungeons. They are getting really annoying to me, seeing how they pop up EVERYWHERE. Sunken City (Yes, I know Sunken City is in Wizard City but the same rule applies.), Vault of Ice, Emperor's Retreat, etc. The only dungeon names I am ever excited to hear are special dungeons, such as Winterbane and Pagoda. If you make another world in the game, KI, try to make sure it is not flooding with dungeons. Thanks!

Trying to escape, Duncan Windleaf, Level 33 Magus Diviner.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Duncan WindLeaf on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
OK guys, don't get me wrong here. I LOVE KROKOTOPIA! It is my favorite world out of all in the spiral. I am talking specifically about the Krokoshpinx. 2/3 of the areas in there are dungeons. They are getting really annoying to me, seeing how they pop up EVERYWHERE. Sunken City (Yes, I know Sunken City is in Wizard City but the same rule applies.), Vault of Ice, Emperor's Retreat, etc. The only dungeon names I am ever excited to hear are special dungeons, such as Winterbane and Pagoda. If you make another world in the game, KI, try to make sure it is not flooding with dungeons. Thanks!

Each world in the spiral has dungeons...it's part of the game. And krok is nothing compared to later worlds.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
wt lvl are you ravenlady? just wondering plus we should meet victoria level 47

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Just wait until you get to Dragonspyre. And some of them are really long.
Also, Winterbane and Pagoda are Gauntlets, Slightly Different than Dungeons. (Only difference is that they adjust to your level)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Eh krokotopia is so not flooded with dungeons. There are only four, with one being optional. So that's only three dungeons you must do. In higher worlds there are many more dungeons. Marleybone has a total of six dungeons, one being optional and two being like a tower such as golem tower. Some other dungeons take long like Big Ben, or shirataki temple, or the crown of fire (malistaire dungeon, sry if that's not the right name.... ) . Some dungeons are short, some dungeons are long. Dungeons are parts of the world, without them they wouldn't be complete. Anyway I find dungeons to be fun :) . With friends it's a fun experience :) . As you say that you like the pagoda and winterbane, they adjust to your level,so everyone can have a magical time.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Duncan WindLeaf on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

Dude I am opposite you when its comes to dungeons. Winterbane and padoga are hard and I like regular dungeons cause even though they are harder, the bosses cheat.
Anyway, ask your friends for help. Just today ( July 19) because of my brother James Stormrunner and my friend William Ravenglen I finished the Labyrinth
Emma Emaraldsword

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Krokotopia has 4 dungeons. They aren't too hard compared to the higher level ones, and Krokotopia isn't flooded with dungeons. I do not see too much of a problem.