Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really hate the streets in MB

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
OK so my storm is in MB and I haven't been there in so long I seriously forgot how ANNOYING the streets are. I keep ending up in battle no matter how careful I am it is soooo annoying. Just needed to vent
lvl90
lvl66
lvl31

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LesRoo. on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
OK so my storm is in MB and I haven't been there in so long I seriously forgot how ANNOYING the streets are. I keep ending up in battle no matter how careful I am it is soooo annoying. Just needed to vent
lvl90
lvl66
lvl31
By now you should know how to get through Marleybone. Patience. STOP. Watch how the mobs move and then proceed. You can get through the entire world without being pulled into battle but you must take your time.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
You should unequip a mount in mb and watch super closely to the mobs I agree very annoying but since marleybone has the least challenge for most schools its like that sorry was like it when I visited England too man hence those robbers.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LesRoo. on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
lvl90
lvl66
lvl31
After about my third time though this world I finally got a pattern going to where I don't get caught any more - whew. I do a lot of waiting to use ramps and watching the monsters around me so it does seem to make this not so great to me world drag a bit but once I am out the other side I am glad I didn't have to do all that extra time there.

Unfortunately I do have family with disabilities that I help and when we are in that world it's a night mare. It is meant for people with total motor control that is for sure. Mount selection seems to be important, they use broom and horse which they have become better able to navigate in general with, it is one of the worlds that gives them dread when we start new wizards though the game..

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Patience, timing, and patterns. Good luck!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
So many people complain about no sidewalks, but since when are there sidewalks on rooftops? And technically, there are sidewalks, you need to stick to the sides.

The first time I went into Marleybone, I got caught in duels many times. But the second time I entered, I realized that patience is the key to getting passed mobs.

I waited for the mobs to pass me, before I passed them.
Also, use the teleport stones,trust me, they help out so much.

The only place I can understand getting caught, is Kensington Park. That is annoying (the second half) because you never fully know where them mobs are going.

I hope you have better luck next time you're in Marleybone

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Ugh. Ikr? My lvl 38 hates the streets there.

Just got minotaur minion