Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk/Ravenscar level

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I'm a high enough level for both of the above, but at what level should I start? I'm a level 46 pyromancer. Should I wait for Fire Dragon, or just go for it? Thanks!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

P.S. I'm still with the defeat Lothin Doombringer quest because I feel it's too little xp. Should I go right ahead and finish GH or just don't do it because of the low xp? Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I'm a high enough level for both of the above, but at what level should I start? I'm a level 46 pyromancer. Should I wait for Fire Dragon, or just go for it? Thanks!

P.S. I'm still with the defeat Lothin Doombringer quest because I feel it's too little xp. Should I go right ahead and finish GH or just don't do it because of the low xp? Thanks!
My opinion would be to wait. I waited until around level 60 for my Ice wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:

If you don't complete GH and enter Wintertusk you will miss out on spells and pets.

I usually end GH around 50-52 level. GH does not give any XP but Wintertusk is loaded with it making returning to Celestia to finish up a little easier.