Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell packs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Ok, I'm a noob! That said, I bought a spell pack and was given four items and that was it ! When you spend crowns (hard cash) for a spell pack do "they" choose what you get??? Really should be able to make choices (unless I am just missing something) from what's supposedly offered in the pack, for the money - it's a disappointing feeling, kinda like the feeling I get when my spells *fizzle*! Won't be buying anymore of those! :P

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
wolfww1217 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I'm a noob! That said, I bought a spell pack and was given four items and that was it ! When you spend crowns (hard cash) for a spell pack do "they" choose what you get??? Really should be able to make choices (unless I am just missing something) from what's supposedly offered in the pack, for the money - it's a disappointing feeling, kinda like the feeling I get when my spells *fizzle*! Won't be buying anymore of those! :P
It's like the lottery. KI makes a lot of money off of that, which is good because such a big business like that would need LOTS of monthly income. If you're lucky, you get the mount, pet, spell or all of the above in the desired amount. If not, it's a lottery. Remember that. Also remember that the chances are much much higher then your typical state lottery, and the rewards aren't as good. The most my mom has ever gotten from the FL lottery was just $3.00, and she buys a lottery every few days, so feel lucky you only have to spend about $20.00 instead of more than $1,000.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

P.S. you're not a noob. A noob is somebody who just started like 5 sec ago, not a few days ago. Few days you learn how to play. Hope it helps!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Well you should get six or seven cards per pack. If you look at it cash wise you spend about a buck per pack. Depends on what you get it is well worth it.