Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nice Wizards...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I would like to speak several act of kindness. I was hanging out in front of mirror lake. There were 3 people farming it. I asked if I could they said yes and told me they were farming and said feel free to join. They temporily friend request me for the Dungeon. It was nice to see people willing to allow a lower level Life character to join and get through a tough dungeon. They were nice and polite and just asked be the last man in and keep them alive. I was life and that is their best asset. We finished and they removed from the friends list and I thanked them. They said No problem and have nice day.

This is refreshing action, rude players have become the norm at times.

Sabrina Daisyrunner

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pirate8375 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I would like to speak several act of kindness. I was hanging out in front of mirror lake. There were 3 people farming it. I asked if I could they said yes and told me they were farming and said feel free to join. They temporily friend request me for the Dungeon. It was nice to see people willing to allow a lower level Life character to join and get through a tough dungeon. They were nice and polite and just asked be the last man in and keep them alive. I was life and that is their best asset. We finished and they removed from the friends list and I thanked them. They said No problem and have nice day.

This is refreshing action, rude players have become the norm at times.

Sabrina Daisyrunner
That's fantastic!

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
In another act of kindness, I saw 2 wizards questing in Twin Giants, just a quest or two behind my quest, and since we were close to Xibalba, I jumped on the sigil with them, and fought a few bosses with them, and we quickly became friends. Later that day we did Xibalba, and I realized how lucky I was to find some nice wizards that would let my really weak Ice character that doesn't even have Lord of Winter join in with their questing. Now we have all finished Azteca, and are happily side questing!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I use kindness all the time. It's a little harder for me, considering I don't have text chat and it can bother me when people text chat me even though I have a bubble with an X over it, but I use kindness in wizard101 very often. If you click on my name and look at my posts, don't expect any cursing or anything like that. Well, sorry to hear that there are many meaner players on this game; I've never seen much mostly because I don't have text chat. Although, I do know what you mean. There's a fun game I like to play, and I have text chat in it because all they ask is for your parent to allow you to have text chat with there e-mail; but now it doesn't matter because they added a censor so that if you say something bad it displays the letters in hashtags instead; and I think they made it available to everybody under the age of 13 (except for guests). But anyways, I've found a lot of the people to mean there. If I ask if anybody plays wizard101, then 90% of the people on the server on that game who have text chat will start cursing at me and calling me a noob. Even worse, they might even say "Don't you even dare report me, because then your just a little kid who reports". That was actually a quote . Well, the only way to stop this is to... (the more you follow, the smaller quantity of bullies will be able to bother you.) :
1. Report them, but don't tell them or give any hints
2. Ignore them
3. Play with more nicer players; like people on your friend's list.
4. Change the topic. Don't say mean things back, because then you can get reported, and then KI only looks at your chats and sees that you did say mean things. It's not KI's fault, it's actually the bully's fault. And even if they don't report you, mean things are just fuel to them. They're like cars; only the fuel is anything mean you say. Just say something like "Who doesn't like Pie =P" or "My favorite color is blue. What's yours?" and then just leave the game.
5. Be yourself. If you don't like talking to bullies, then don't go in and start annoying the big group of bullies next to you.
6. If someone's bullying you, and you don't think any of these tips will work, then just don't use text chat and say in regular chat "Sorry, I don't have text chat". While it may be lying, it's better than fueling them up and getting banned for something you never did.

Hope this helps!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Well, if I quest with somebody and we're doing the same quest I let them ride my whale mount. Sometimes I even do people a favor and let them go faster on my whale mount, and take them to the location they want to go to. I also like helping people. If it's in a harder world, it's obviously harder for them and I get cool stuff to sell and lots of xp. If they're in an easier world, it's easier. I can finish off that boss for them in just a couple of rounds. Also, anybody remember when I was in Marleybone and I had trouble in Counterweight West? Well, I was helped by a level 80 something. Yes, above 80. Not even something like 40 or 50. 80. He must have really wanted to help people in Marleybone. Well, hope this makes you feel better as well.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i would like to add something. on 7/13/13 i did a duel with a friend and we beat 2 other guys. unlike some people in pvp they were really good sports about it. it's fun to duel people like that, where winning and losing doesnt matter as long as you have fun :) pvp is not about trying to be the best at it. like spongebob said to plankton: "its not about winning, its about fun" also i dont like people that are mean on this game, i try to be nice whenever i can. if i had a two person mount and i saw someone without a mount and going somewhere i would offer them a ride like little dragon said its a hard world. if you show some one just a little kindness ( i prefer as much as i can give) who is having a bad day it might just turn there day around knowing that there are still people out there that take time to stop what there doing and help out. just a little kindness can go a long way! bye

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Before I was banned I had many nice friends.Ok time to list 15 of them:
Kane GoldenStaff
Edward RainSlinger
Zachary WaterFountain
Kane TitanFist
Scot Gold
Flint
Megan DeathThorn
Chelsea SkyFriend (deleted)
Kane CrowTail (deleted)
Cole GhostBrand
Benjamin EmaraldHammer
Digby SoulHunter
Dylan
Dylan (again different person)
Destiny HawkFist
Done.They were quite nice friends and the deleted friends deleted me.I was as well a nice friend.I helped my friends with almost everything.To dungeons to bosses to mobs to million.But most of all help them realize the importance of being a great friend.There are more but these are top 15.I will list 5 more for you.

Ronan
Blaze FireFlame
Kane GoldenStaff (his balance)
Eric ShadowHeart
Paul Sandbane

Happy good friend finding fellow wizards.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Whenever I don't feel like doing my own quests, I decide to help my friends with anything or if someone needs help with a dungeon. Most of the time I do it because at their level I had difficulty with that boss/dungeon. Just spare them the complication whenever nobody else is willing to help. Plus, I could sell the boss drops at the bazaar. It's rare coming across nice wizards. I usually try solo to avoid rude behavior and people who don't want me to join them. Whenever someone helps me with something it sure is refreshing. There are nice people out there after all!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I think most wizards grow up and mature somewhat from the time they first start to the time they reach the big milestone dungeons (Mally, Waterworks, ML).

I've made more friends in ML than in most of the rest of the game, except for a stretch in Krokosphinx where I made my two most lasting friends.

adversity brings out the best in some of us and I'm forever grateful for countless acts of kindness from friends and strangers in the Spiral.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013