Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does no one like Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Ok, so, I pretty much whip through worlds I'm THAT good,Once I got into CL though, That's a WHOLE nother story. Once I got about 13,000 xp in the grotto (the second stage in CL) I went and tried to do it
want to know how dramatic the change was in health? oh, about 700. it was them only, I was looking SO forward to CL when I was in DS and MS. now? the scenery is great! but I can't whip through it. even though I have great gear on! it gives health and a great crit block rating.
Thx!

~Luke NightTalon lvl 54

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Angela Gem on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I am Level 46, in Dragonspyre, and i sometimes visit friends in Celestia. But i was wondering, why does everyone hate it so much? I love everything about it when i am there. I know that no one gets pulled into battles, which is why everyone hated Marleybone, so why???

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46
school
I like Celestia! I don't see anything wrong! I am a Level 57 wizard!

Bradley Moonflower

School:

Level: 57

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Angela Gem on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I am Level 46, in Dragonspyre, and i sometimes visit friends in Celestia. But i was wondering, why does everyone hate it so much? I love everything about it when i am there. I know that no one gets pulled into battles, which is why everyone hated Marleybone, so why???

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46
school
I am a grandmaster pyromancer. Most of the time I think it's hard but I never hate it. I love the storyline and the story but the only problem that I see is the difficulty.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Trevor101212 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Well, I just passed it like a week a go. And I would know that it is very long, hard, and the story wasn't the best (In my opinion). Plus if you don't like taking time to do the side quests and want to finish it fast, then when you do happen to finish it you may not be level 60 (The level to reach Zafaria) witch did happen to me.
Now when I played this I got defeated only like a million times and it was miserable. And if you are in Dragonspyre I advise getting on to crafting because on my second wizard I breezed through with crafted items, just a heads up.

Trevor IceCaster, Level 60

Good luck for the Future!
What are some good crafting recipes

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
Celestia is not that hard if you know what your doing, on my storm wizard level 56 I've been defeating everything and I never needed much help unless its a boss. In my opinion before you get into Celestia you should do Wintertusk because it gives you a massive amount of XP and its really not hard. Personally I love Celestias setting, how its underwater and just the story line. But if your having trouble with Celestia try getting better gear, craft some, it will help. Good luck!

-Jordan Ghost Lvl.56

-Hunter Lvl.64

-Luke Shadowflame Lvl.27

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Celestia does take a bit longer when you solo it, but doesn't everything? I, for the most part, soloed it, the only exception being when I ran into somebody who was on the same part of the quest as me and we ended up doing everything together for the rest of the day. Anyways, Celestia gives really good experience for small things, jumping from Dragonspyre's 2,000 XP for a kill and collect quest to 5,000+ just for talking to somebody! I think the reason they made it so long is maybe because they wanted us to actually be level 60 when we finished, that way we could get into the next world. Whenever I need some extra XP, I just do the Portico dungeon. It's very easy and gives a lot of experience every battle. My overall opinion on Celestia is that it's an OK world, but not completely useless, like Wysteria.

Austin GoldenHeart, GrandMaster NecroMaster

(Plus, if you go to Buxley Turtleton right before you go into the Crustacean Empire, he has a recipe for an absolutely amazing house. It's for Master Artisans only, but i'm going to craft it pretty soon! Yet another use of Celestia haha)

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Celestia was a pain for me. Big difficulty jump, too many defeat and collect quests. The first boss is impossible to solo (no seriously I needed help just like 3 other people). You get pulled to battles, especially on the science center. The Aqua-bots and Water-Matons quests are also impossible (I spent about 2 hours doing every Water-Maton quest). Also its kinda boring after you get beat up 5 times in a row by a single boss. I actually liked the Trial of the Spheres dungeon its easy for me. Easier than most bosses. I was lvl 65 and in first fight I had a lvl 50 friend with me. Although the moon boss had a huge resist to ice and almost killed, and is cheat (all bosses in the trial are cheat) I killed it solo. Also the Mitharya was easier than both of them. I think I got motivated because it was the end and didn't felt the long hours it took. I was like 2:00 hmm lets start this dungeon, then 5:00 hmm wow only an hour, wait what!? So yea my opinion why I don't like Celestia and why I rather climb mountains or face the trial of the spheres again, rather than face a random Water-Maton