Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunken city too dark

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
When i enter sunken city it is too dark. the buildings and roads are completely black. I've tried turning up my brightness on the game and my computer and it didn't help. i can still see the green ghosts and wisps and i can get into battles. my quest marker still works. the lighting goes back to normal when i go into a tower but when i go back out to the street it goes dark again
Please help!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
i had the same problem before don't worry man but if that keeps happening just ask some one to come with
you in sunken city then the fights will be faster * if you are low level get a higher level works for me *

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
its supposed to be like that. that's how the dungeon was made, to be dark.

Jenna RavenDreamer
19 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I've had the same issue too. The entire city was completely silhouette and I could just barely see the ghosts much less anything else. I understand if the creators would make this dark but completely pitch black? Is there a way to get this fixed? I literally can't even see my own character. :-/

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Same problem as you all, They seem to have turned out the lights. Can't see myself or anything else only the brick walls in the distance.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
that happens to me too.... everything is black and you can't see anything? I thought it was made to be like that..

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
It's okay I had that problem too. Just squint, brighten your screen, sit in a pitch black room lol
Just move carefully and slowly, that's what I had to do.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Its supposed to be dark its night in sunken city. And it is a sunk city

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
To the people who say it is supposed to be dark, I am sorry to say it's a bit darker than you think. I also have this glitch every time I enter sunken city, and everything that isn't a neon color is dark and invisible. I am only able to go through the entire dungeon if I have a friend with neon weapons guide me. Please fix.