Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite drop pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
what is your favorite drop pet? mine is the mustard troll i got. the name makes me laugh

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Personally for me it's the death ninja pig from the secret boss in the crimson fields instance (raise the four banners and the boss appears). Took me a long time farming to get one.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Once I got a myth lepracaun from a boss in MS.

I thought it was pretty cute, lol

I didn't end up keeping it though, I don't collect pets and I don't need it. I just thought it was cute.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I would have to go with the Krokomummy you get from the Krokotopian prince (can't remember his name) even though i don't have one. Well, I said my idea, and no it's out there. See ya.

Duncan WindLeaf, Adept Diviner, Level 21

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Shaolin Monkey, I think it's called. I was using it's natural stats to achieve greatness in the pet derby.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Um...

I like my ninja pig. I am a pet collector. I named him jiggles. Because his belly jiggles.

Molly

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Duncan WindLeaf on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I would have to go with the Krokomummy you get from the Krokotopian prince (can't remember his name) even though i don't have one. Well, I said my idea, and no it's out there. See ya.

Duncan WindLeaf, Adept Diviner, Level 21
its actually the keeper of the fang, i just got him. but maybe it used to be a prince.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" bacon is man's best invention" (my new quote)