Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixies, Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Some of my plants have pixies or had pixies in my history of gardening and I was wonder what it is that pixies do to your plant. Since the pixie is a healing card as a spell, I would assume it's affects would be positive, but I am not sure.

Please reply.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Pixies are one of your plants "likes", which help it grow faster.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I was wondering the same thing about pixies around my Tiger Lillies, and after looking this up on the Wizard101 Wiki pages, I found this excerpt:

Quote: (by Arthur Wethersfield)
"Pixies are a beneficial pest. Plants like them and they make the plant grow a little faster. While the plant has pixies they can’t get other less friendly pests. Pixies will eventually leave the plant."

So basically pixies appear randomly and help the plant grow a little faster, while warding away harmful pests. If you look at your plants "likes" scroll thing, it might lists pixies as a like.

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 55 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Some of my plants have pixies or had pixies in my history of gardening and I was wonder what it is that pixies do to your plant. Since the pixie is a healing card as a spell, I would assume it's affects would be positive, but I am not sure.

Please reply.
You are correct in the fact that the effects are positive. Before you plant something you can see what other plants it likes and dislikes. If a plant is close to a plant it likes (or dislikes) it will grow faster (or slower if it dislikes it I believe). If a plant it likes is near, you can go into your gardening spells and roll over it and see that it says that it likes that plant (ex.- under a snapdragon it might say likes: dandelions). Now a pixie has the same effect on a plant as a plant it likes, the only thing is all plants like pixies. So I really like my plants to get pixies .

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
A pixie is a beneficial pest. It speeds up the growing time of your plants.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
same here just that when a plant dies the pixie will still stay

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
alexsuperman13 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
same here just that when a plant dies the pixie will still stay
Not anymore. The latest update did away with trapped pixies.