Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2011
So I bought some packs from the crown shop and I got a clothing item from it. Its called smoldering vengeance helm. It gives me the card leviathan. I tried to use it during a pvp match but when I had max pips, I still wasn't able to use it. Since im not a storm wizard, does that mean that I cant use it because it is a rank 8 spell? Please help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jacobpet_123 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
So I bought some packs from the crown shop and I got a clothing item from it. Its called smoldering vengeance helm. It gives me the card leviathan. I tried to use it during a pvp match but when I had max pips, I still wasn't able to use it. Since im not a storm wizard, does that mean that I cant use it because it is a rank 8 spell? Please help!
Yes, that's exactly what happened

Historian
May 28, 2009
It seems so. You'll need a storm mastery amulet or be storm to use that

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Jacobpet_123 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi there!

Check this:www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Storm_Mastery_Amulet this allows you to use all storm spells even high rank ones.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer

Survivor
May 24, 2011
Thanks everyone who helped. I know what the mastery amulets do and I already use a life amulet (because it is my secondary school.) I guess ill just sell the clothes or something. Thanks again!