Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2011
Hi. I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I just bought some packs from the crowns shop. I received a clothing item named Smoldering Vengeance Helm. It gives me a leviathan card. Since it is a rank 8 spell card and I'm not a storm wizard, does this mean that I can not use it? I tried using it during a PvP match and it wouldn't allow me to use it. What's going on?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
You should be able to use it if you can get 8 pips. And power pips only count as 1 for a different school.

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
The max pips that someone can get is: 7. The only possible way to use it since your not a storm wizard is to get a storm mastery amulet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jacobpet_123 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi. I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I just bought some packs from the crowns shop. I received a clothing item named Smoldering Vengeance Helm. It gives me a leviathan card. Since it is a rank 8 spell card and I'm not a storm wizard, does this mean that I can not use it? I tried using it during a PvP match and it wouldn't allow me to use it. What's going on?
You already posted this.
I have already answered this.
Please do not duplicate posts.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jacobpet_123 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Unless you have a storm amulet - you must wait for 8 pips to cast this spell. If you have power pips out of school spells only count them as one, not 2 like your in school spells will.

In other words you will need 8 pips total at your feet, to cast this spell.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Hi there!

You need this:www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Storm_Mastery_Amulet to be able to use that spell.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer
"Let the force be with you"

Survivor
May 24, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
You already posted this.
I have already answered this.
Please do not duplicate posts.
I apologize for saying the same post twice. I'm still trying to learn how to use this message board. I know how it works now and thanks for your help in the other post.

Survivor
May 24, 2011