Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make you own blade/wand/staff

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so I had an idea that when ambrose calls you to go fight morganithes army the council of light gives you a weapon to help you defeat her army. but why have 35 million people have the exact same weapon with a little different color(sword of kings). why not have the option to make your own weapon whether it be a bow a sword or a staff and make it unique to your play style, school, and personality.

ill let you guys discuss all the specifics about it and let me know what you think about the idea.

Dylan ThunderShield

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
good idea making your own wand but make it with crafting depending on the effect and look would depend on how hard to craft

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
That is such a smart idea. I wish I had come up with it before. They now have musical instruments for your house, why not have a make your own outfit station?

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Great idea.To me the sword of the kings trap soaks.I would take it and make the trap 50%

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
i love it so here is my sword

i would like the master sword from zelda if you don't know look it up he handle would be yellow and the blade royal blue and the stats like the sword of kings but the trap is a third ty fifth and has to be level 90 and get it before you fight the undying malistaire

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
someone already posted make your own wand