Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Fair

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Hi! I think there should be a fair! It should be next to the fair grounds. So if you're wondering what will be there? I'll answer that! So I was thinking that there should be a roller coaster or bumper cars! Or if you don't wanna do that, how about you have like bean bag toss and ring toss! So please think about this, and let me know what you think! Bye.

Megan Skywalker, Level 59, Ice Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Glacier Girl on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I think there should be a fair! It should be next to the fair grounds. So if you're wondering what will be there? I'll answer that! So I was thinking that there should be a roller coaster or bumper cars! Or if you don't wanna do that, how about you have like bean bag toss and ring toss! So please think about this, and let me know what you think! Bye.

Hmm. I kind of like this...as long as you don't have to pay with crowns... but anything by the fair grounds is in the Commons area which is usually way too crowded as is. Perhaps an addition somewhere, like one of the unused caves or areas through the game.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011

Lovin the idea of a nice fair for the wizards to be in. Except rollercoasters and bumper cars arent wizard themed. Maybe it can be something like a Firecat ride. Or a Hydra ride or something. Maybe if its too hard for KI to make this real maybe creatures could ride rides in the background somewhere around the fairgrounds as you said.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Andrew Dragonstone on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Lovin the idea of a nice fair for the wizards to be in. Except rollercoasters and bumper cars arent wizard themed. Maybe it can be something like a Firecat ride. Or a Hydra ride or something. Maybe if its too hard for KI to make this real maybe creatures could ride rides in the background somewhere around the fairgrounds as you said.
And your talking about the game with MarleyBone, a place with cars, air balloons, and the constant sound of alarms! just saying.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012

Hmm, maybe. KI will probably only make this if it costs a small fee of crowns. And would it be like a pet game for the bumper cars where you control the cars instead of your player? But the roller coaster? Seriously? Wouldn't it be kind of boring? You wouldn't get the same excitement you do with a real roller coaster. And KI couldn't let every single player design their own coaster, it would be too much for them to handle. Other than that I like this idea.

Luke Skywalker, Level 90, Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Andrew Dragonstone on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if this is what you meant, but maybe like you said roller coasters and bumper cars aren't wizard themed. But I think if KI doesn't make it true, maybe just have the players ride on the merry go round at the fair grounds. Tell me if you had this idea before me.