Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for 3rd storyline!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
So, I'm writing a story about my character. I'm still thinking of ideas. And then, I was thinking about a theme for my story, and I came up with an idea- not just for my story, but maybe even for the 3rd storyline! This is a rough draft of my idea, I know it still needs some editing:

After saving the spiral from Morganathe, at a high enough level Headmaster Ambrose calls for you. He has located your family! He sends you off to meet them (they live in a world of your choice) and they say they've been looking all over for you. After this sweet little reunion, they send you off to do some simple little tasks, like fetching water, and when you come back... the house is messed up, and they're gone! They've been kidnapped by the new villain. So, you go on a journey to save them- saving others from the new villains plan, along the way.

How does this sound? Like I said, it needs some editing and a lot of details still, but it's a start!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Sounds cool. But would it be better if professor wu had family in mooshu and she sent us to them. Then we see there house and see its on fire then see a note which says i have kidnapped her family and set the house to flames then thats a quest to defeat morganathe and save the wu family

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I like both the ideas above, but i like the your parents one better, because i think you would have more of a motive to save your family than Professor Wu's. It would be a cool idea

-See Ya In the Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Wow, great idea. That would be the best story EVER!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Is everyone missing the big problem! Almost everyone has different parents. And some people only have a dad or only a mom. Or they might live at an orphanage. But i have a solution. Just like you make your own person you can make your family and give them their names. It could start by a couple different choices one: dad. two: mom.three: sister.four:brother.five:grandma.six:grandpa.seven:aunt.eight:uncle.nine:cousin girl.ten:cousin boy.eleven:orphanage master girl.twelve:orphanage master boy.thirteen:done.

Next when you pick done you should have finished the people and then if there was a sister there is a girly themed room with whatever school you picked. brother with a heavy metal theme and whatever school you picked. mother and father share room and if only one it is whatever you picked for their room. sister and/or brother is same as cousin girl/boy system. parents system same as aunt and/or uncle system and grandma and/or grandpa system.and then the orphanage masters are same as the other three adult ones.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Awesome idea, maybe it could be a side world, though. I like parents one better than wu one, but both are good.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Destiny Windgem on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
So, I'm writing a story about my character. I'm still thinking of ideas. And then, I was thinking about a theme for my story, and I came up with an idea- not just for my story, but maybe even for the 3rd storyline! This is a rough draft of my idea, I know it still needs some editing:

After saving the spiral from Morganathe, at a high enough level Headmaster Ambrose calls for you. He has located your family! He sends you off to meet them (they live in a world of your choice) and they say they've been looking all over for you. After this sweet little reunion, they send you off to do some simple little tasks, like fetching water, and when you come back... the house is messed up, and they're gone! They've been kidnapped by the new villain. So, you go on a journey to save them- saving others from the new villains plan, along the way.

How does this sound? Like I said, it needs some editing and a lot of details still, but it's a start!
Totally wish I had the creative power you have

Thank you for adding ideas that are meaningful