Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards and Pirates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new to the Wizard101 forums but I hope you hear me out on my first suggestion post. With the release of Pirate101, I thought it would be only natural that Wizard101 do something to promote the new KI game. I know this is a bit of a stretch by why not connect the Wizard and Pirate worlds.
The initial idea was to make some Pirate101 themed spells available for the next level cap. I had a few general ideas as to which school would get what spell but nothing I really thought HAD to go with that school. If you guys happen to have better ideas feel free to share or even improve my ideas. In fact, I haven't played Wiz101 in a fairly long time so if one of my ideas are outdated or worse if I forget something don't be afraid to speak up about it.
The Pyromancers would get the opportunity to see the Swashbuckler Mistress Morgan Lafitte show off her deft blade work on one unfortunate target. After doing a large ammount of damage, Morgan would leave the target with a scarring 75% accuracy drop and a 3 round continual damager. Possible spell name: Blazing Blades.
The Thaumturges would be witness Ol' Fisheye's Musketeer Skills. After making his appearances the veteran sniper will fire at each of the opponents a number of times then go back around to each of them leaving them with an all-inclusive dispel blade. Possible spell name: Cold Fire.
The Diviners would get assistance from the Grand Buccaneer Mordekai. His entrance would include flashes of lightnin and rolls of thunder. His single sword slash would bring the house down on one unfortunate opponent leaving nothing more than a massive amount of damage to recover. Possible spell name: Sword Storm.
The Conjurers get the honor of having the legendary Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry attack for them. The two would first give the target a flurry of gunshots and afterwards strip their enemies of all their shields and blades (so basically earthquake except on one target because it's so much stronger). Possible spell name: Duo of Legend.
The Theurgists would get a visit from the great instructor of Privateers, The Commodore. After scouting out the ally team with his telescope, the Commodore would give superior healing to the entire team as well as a 75% accuracy boosting blade and and 3 round continual heal. Possible spell name: None for now.
The Necromancers would summon the spirit of Captain Blood to their aid. The undead Captain would glare menacingly at all of the enemies before sapping health from all of them and distributing it to the all of the ally team. Possible spell name: None for now.
The Sorcerers, last but not least, would call the aid of Madame Vadima. The powerful witchdoctress would summon a great spirit from her crystal ball that would do massive damage to one opponent and leave them with a 75% weakness blade.

In addition to my self-proclaimed wonderful spell ideas, KI could even take it a step further and make the next world Skull Island. What say you my fellow wizards?

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
It may just be me, but it may be more fitting for Madame Vadima to be a part of the school of. It may also be cool, that you see the people as they are pirating the spiral. For example, maybe you run into Morgan Lafitte as she is making a drop for the Frogfather.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
I was actually thinking the exact same thing about Vadima before I posted this but I couldn't think of any other characters that might fit into the Balance school. Do you have any ideas? I like the idea of seeing people pirating the spiral too. I figured since the wizard and pirate worlds were already made they could just swap the location of the data but of course I'm no where near an expert on how stuff like that works so it more than likely won't be that simple.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RuthlessKelseyLife... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm new to the Wizard101 forums but I hope you hear me out on my first suggestion post. With the release of Pirate101, I thought it would be only natural that Wizard101 do something to promote the new KI game. I know this is a bit of a stretch by why not connect the Wizard and Pirate worlds.
The initial idea was to make some Pirate101 themed spells available for the next level cap. I had a few general ideas as to which school would get what spell but nothing I really thought HAD to go with that school. If you guys happen to have better ideas feel free to share or even improve my ideas. In fact, I haven't played Wiz101 in a fairly long time so if one of my ideas are outdated or worse if I forget something don't be afraid to speak up about it.
The Pyromancers would get the opportunity to see the Swashbuckler Mistress Morgan Lafitte show off her deft blade work on one unfortunate target. After doing a large ammount of damage, Morgan would leave the target with a scarring 75% accuracy drop and a 3 round continual damager. Possible spell name: Blazing Blades.
The Thaumturges would be witness Ol' Fisheye's Musketeer Skills. After making his appearances the veteran sniper will fire at each of the opponents a number of times then go back around to each of them leaving them with an all-inclusive dispel blade. Possible spell name: Cold Fire.
The Diviners would get assistance from the Grand Buccaneer Mordekai. His entrance would include flashes of lightnin and rolls of thunder. His single sword slash would bring the house down on one unfortunate opponent leaving nothing more than a massive amount of damage to recover. Possible spell name: Sword Storm.
The Conjurers get the honor of having the legendary Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry attack for them. The two would first give the target a flurry of gunshots and afterwards strip their enemies of all their shields and blades (so basically earthquake except on one target because it's so much stronger). Possible spell name: Duo of Legend.
The Theurgists would get a visit from the great instructor of Privateers, The Commodore. After scouting out the ally team with his telescope, the Commodore would give superior healing to the entire team as well as a 75% accuracy boosting blade and and 3 round continual heal. Possible spell name: None for now.
The Necromancers would summon the spirit of Captain Blood to their aid. The undead Captain would glare menacingly at all of the enemies before sapping health from all of them and distributing it to the all of the ally team. Possible spell name: None for now.
The Sorcerers, last but not least, would call the aid of Madame Vadima. The powerful witchdoctress would summon a great spirit from her crystal ball that would do massive damage to one opponent and leave them with a 75% weakness blade.

In addition to my self-proclaimed wonderful spell ideas, KI could even take it a step further and make the next world Skull Island. What say you my fellow wizards?
I personally have no interest in combining the two games and think it's a huge mistake. There are many of us that simply do not like, or have not played Pirates. We are wizards.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
I think you misunderstand Miss Raven Lady. I wasn't suggesting they combine the worlds, I was suggesting Pirate101 themed spells as a way to the promote the relatively new game. I thought the next world they added in Wizard101 could be Skull Island but as I said in my previous comment I have no idea how easy or difficult that whole process would be lol. Thank you for your opinion though! Up until now, I thought people enjoyed both games somewhat equally.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Here is how I think the schools should match up.

Storm=Swashbuckler (Storm hits hardest in wiz and swash hits hardest in pirates).

Ice=Buccaneer (Both have big health and defense).

Life=Privateer (Both have heals).

Death=Witchdoctor (Black magic and such).

Balance=Musketeer (Focus on stretching the rules of the battle).

I couldn't think of anything for Myth or Fire. Sorry fellow Fire and Myth wizards! :D

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
I was going to try to make the schools match up Cole but I didn't want to leave any out like Fire and Myth. I think it would be pretty cool if they did find a way to make it work though!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
RuthlessKelseyLife... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I think you misunderstand Miss Raven Lady. I wasn't suggesting they combine the worlds, I was suggesting Pirate101 themed spells as a way to the promote the relatively new game. I thought the next world they added in Wizard101 could be Skull Island but as I said in my previous comment I have no idea how easy or difficult that whole process would be lol. Thank you for your opinion though! Up until now, I thought people enjoyed both games somewhat equally.
Technically speaking, Skull Island is in the game. Azteca and Skull Island are one and the same. Playing the game you notice the Aztecasaur ruins all around Skull Island. Also, when they released Azteca it was mentions several times that everyone thought they were gone (even Gortez in Pirate101 mentions how the Aztecasaurs were beaten by the jungle, psych! STILL ALIVE GORTEZ!) anyways, I imagine that Azteca is located more inwardly on the the mainland as it has always been before when Wizard101 & Pirate101 worlds collide. For example in Mooshu you're in the Imperial Skyway, the center of Mooshu where the Emperor lives. In Pirate101 when they first enter Hamamitsu Skyway they see a giant set of Torii Gates, which lead to the Imperial Skyway. In Marleybone they can see Marleybone City where you were, but they can't touch it. In the same way in Skull Island you can see the large main Landmasses, but you really can't land on them. (with 4 exceptions to this rule.) If the Azteca we know were located in the deep Jungles of Skull Island they could hide their relatively long without being discovered.