Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
Hey guys,
I am looking for a new house, at the moment i have the sun palace but it is full. I have over $200,000 and i am level 46 . I would like a house that is big and can hold a lot of objects . Does anyone know where a house is like, i can pay for it in gold. Thanks in Advance

Defender
May 29, 2009
The red barn house is giant! It costs 125,000 so you can afford it. Good luck.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Chelseaa1620 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys,
I am looking for a new house, at the moment i have the sun palace but it is full. I have over $200,000 and i am level 46 . I would like a house that is big and can hold a lot of objects . Does anyone know where a house is like, i can pay for it in gold. Thanks in Advance
You have the option of previewing each house. I recommend doing just that. Housing choices are personal.

here are all the houses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Castles

I love the Dragon's Fjord for Ice:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Dragon%27s_Fjord

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I am only lvl 40 right now with my pyromancer, but I would honestly suggest getting the Marleybone Masion, or the Wysteria Villa in the crown shop. But if you're looking to just buy with gold, to my knowledge, the best would probably be the Marleybone mansion. I believe it costs about 25,000? Hope I helped!

Blaze IronBlade lvl 40 Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I have the Massive Fantasy House. It's a pretty cool house. Expansive, too.

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 71

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The ice house in the crown shop is pretty cool (excuse my pun)

And since you are an ice wizard, maybe you will like it. Happy house hunting!

Angela D

P.S. Since I can't decide on houses, I craft teleportes to connect all of my houses together. It is really cool, and if you can't cedice between a couple houses, I suggest doing this. The recipe is in Celestia, and you could ask a friend to take you there to get the recipe.