Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim/Wintertusk a side quest?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm in Krokotopia, and when I became level 20 Merle told me to go to Grizzleheim for reinforcements. Is this a side quest or the main storyline because I'm still in th Krokosphinx. Help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SoupWizard64 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I'm in Krokotopia, and when I became level 20 Merle told me to go to Grizzleheim for reinforcements. Is this a side quest or the main storyline because I'm still in th Krokosphinx. Help?
Both are side quests. If you want your level 35 and 58 spell, they will have to be done, but I'd wait until after level 30 to start (or when you're stuck or bored). Stick with krok for now. :)

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
It is a side world, a hard side world, but no you do not have to do it, but it is recommended if you would like to become a level 90 wizard fast!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
SoupWizard64,

Grizzleheim is a side quest, but many Wizards use it to gain experience and farm bosses.

Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL52 &

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Grizzlehiem, Wintertusk and Wysteria are all Side Quest worlds. I recommend you do them as soon as you can go to them, though. They can help you be more than prepared for things ahead- like the epic duel with Malastare. Side quests are a good way to gain levels and get extra stuff that may help you- you can equip items or sell them so you can buy better ones. Hope it helps!
Suri Ravenheart, 52
Brooke Ashbane, 34
Elizabeth Willowblossom, 29
Carlos UnicornTamer, 21
Timothy Wintersong, 17
Rogan Dragoncaller, 11

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Thanks everyone! I'll remember that!

Happy Spellcasting!