Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the ironworks - 1 hr and 15 minutes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
well seeing on my other messages I am in Scotland yard roof and finished the irons works without a friend the first time but It seemed it only took only half and hour or 45 minutes i started it at 2;00 my time and ended atleast 2:30 - 2:45 ? what the heck 1hr and 15 min's exaggeration or did i go fast
~scarlet stormblossem level 32 storm - Scotland yard roof <

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ender scar on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
well seeing on my other messages I am in Scotland yard roof and finished the irons works without a friend the first time but It seemed it only took only half and hour or 45 minutes i started it at 2;00 my time and ended atleast 2:30 - 2:45 ? what the heck 1hr and 15 min's exaggeration or did i go fast
Not everyone plays at the same rate. KI wants to ensure that you take into consideration the time factor before accepting any dungeon. (I always complete in 1/2hr or less too, but I am also not a little kid playing for the first time.)

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Not everyone plays at the same rate. KI wants to ensure that you take into consideration the time factor before accepting any dungeon. (I always complete in 1/2hr or less too, but I am also not a little kid playing for the first time.)
I Do it in 20 mins with 20 wizards with the tough the enchants from wc (+75 on an aoe helps!)

Eric Legendtamer (90Done!)(76Avalon)(76Avalon)(50Celestia)
(30Mooshu)(30Mooshu)(20Krok)(1Arena)

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ender scar on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, I agree, Ironworks took me about 30 min., and also, the lost pages dungeon for avalon says it take 1 hour, but i did it in 10 minutes. Really, there's only one floor with a minion and one floor with boss, that won't take 1 hour.

Wolf SIlverSpear Level 80