Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least favorite Character in the game?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
I was wondering what everyone's favorite least favorite character in the game is?

Mine is Penny Dreadful. Her voice is super squeaky.

I'll make sure to read your responses :D

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Penny, the girl in nightside

Mainly the girl in nightside. Her voice is squeaky and annoying (no offense to her)

Molly
Level 51
Balance

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I don't know. Though, I like the accents they have in MB.
Kroktopia's a bit not my favorite.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Koto for dropping the myth spell Ninja Pigs for my Myth wizard to learn. There's no ice spells that can be learned like that but Shoji drops the Samoorai spell and the fire goat I forget the name of in the air shrine drops the goat monk spell. I don't have a life wizard so that one doesn't matter to me but my brother does. I like that it didn't take me long to learn it, too. I think that I just fought him twice and the second time it said I learned a new spell. It hits for the same power as the treasure card version too. It saves me the time of trying to get the crafting rank and the reagents needed to get the spell from Master Yan Kan Cook. I remember when there use to be a cooking show with that name. Well, not the master part. I think that saying someone is your favorite least favorite character is odd though. It implies that you already know that Penny is a very unpopular character and a favorite of yours among the least favorite characters people have in the game. I would think only your enemies would fall under that category and than people may say it's Khai Amahte or Pops O'Leary or like me, Koto.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
oops I ment Mindy Pixiecrown not Penny dreadful

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My least favorite character is Ponce de Gibbon. That little monkey is very annoying. Battling him is very satisfying.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My least favorite character is those three banshees from a dungeon in KT. They were weird and high pitched and rhyming! Not very fun........

Angela D

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Simeon... Check out this housing shop! For 5 xp lol All the characters I really like, so this was basically the worst one.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80