Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Names

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Seriously?? These pet names are getting ridiculous. I have a pet named Princess Ben. And one named Prince Lulu. It's just wrong. The only way to get a good name is to buy it with crowns. The only good name I ever got was a piggle named Riley. What are some bad names you got?

Administrator
Looks like one young Wizard needs to brush up on the Player Guide!

Renaming Your Pet
If you're not happy with your pet's name, you can choose a new name by going to the Dye Shop in the Wizard City Shopping District. You will see a new icon there that will instruct you on how to rename your pet, for a small gold fee.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rainbow0839 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Seriously?? These pet names are getting ridiculous. I have a pet named Princess Ben. And one named Prince Lulu. It's just wrong. The only way to get a good name is to buy it with crowns. The only good name I ever got was a piggle named Riley. What are some bad names you got?
Unless you buy the pet (there are pets available with gold too), the names are randomly generated. I have a lot of male princesses and female "sirs". :)
Just go change their name in the dye shop.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Well, I have prince jake, lady marly, princess prince, and mister Madison! But you need to use your guide thingy because it tells you that in the Wizard city dye shop you can change your pets name.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Sorry and thank you. When I said buy it with crowns did mean rename it....

oops :)