Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 11 Spells and Pets

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Fire
Manticore
Pips: 11
Accuracy: 75%
Type: AoE, Manipulation, Charm
Description: 845+630Damage over 3 Rds, -40% Accuracy, Stun 1 Round, Steal 1 Charm to all enemies
-A feared beast all over the Spiral, many warriors have trembled by it's name. Found mostly in Aquila, one has been seen in Dragonspyre. Up for the taming challenge?

Ice
Frigid Yeti
Accuracy: 80%
Type: AoE, Stun, Manipulation
Description: 800 Damage, Stun 1 Rd, Steal Ward to all enemies. +40%Charm to Self
-An a cold, harsh, and elusive beast from the coldest parts of MooShu and Nodor. Beware it's claws!

Storm
Storm Charger
Accuracy: 70%
Type: AoE, Manipulation, Heal, Ward
Description: 985 Damage to all enemies. +550 & -90% Ward to Self. +25% to all Spells
-The Storm Charger (Hippochamp) is a powerful mount of weather, seas, and storms! Because of it's mahical immunity, and powerful, fast movement, It is riddened by the strongest Storm Lords in the Spiral!

Balance
Cerberus
Pips:11
Accuracy: 85%
Type: AoE, Manipulation
Description: 290Damage or 285Damage to all enemies. Dispel next 2 Spells
-Brother to Orthrus, Guardian of the Underworld, Seer of All Time, Cerberus is no puppy to play with. Will you master the Cerberus?

Myth
King of Beasts
Description: 50 Damage and 790 to all enemies. Dispel Negative Ward and Stun to team
-The Griffin, King of all Beasts, is a powerful creature. Can you call this wild beast of royalty?

Life
Behemoth
Accuracy: 90%
Type: AoE, Ward, Group Heal
Description: 765 Damage and +25%Ward to All enemies. +580 to all friends
-The Behemoth once roamed the land of the First World, a creature with unimaginable strength. Since the split of the First World, it is thought to have been lost to time. Is there a way to reclaim a such a tough creature?

Death
Resurrect
Type: Steal, Manipulation
Description: 810 Steal, -30% Damage & to all Enemies. Swap half to all friends.
-It has been so long since Grandmother Raven has seen battle. All spells that call to her power have been lost it would seem. Are Death Wizards ready to see the true power behind the Great, Black Raven?

I will post a seperate thread on pets and animations. Stay tuned! Constructive feedback is most welcome!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Nice looking spells.

Since My main wizard on main account is life and a Fire wizard on second account, I am up to the challenge of taming. Not enthused about 11 pips but unfortunately I see no way around it for any new and major spells.

I especially like what you have for the Behemoth

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
- minus accuracy and stun? Seems a little too much considering you steal a charm from everyone, and the powerful damage.
- steal all wards seems like way too much, maybe steal one ward, maybe. I like the rest
- let me just re-state what you said, 985 Damage to all enemies. +550 & -90% Ward to Self. +25% to all Spells, no no no. The damage is a little too much and too all enemies? No healing are you kidding me. -90 Ward, really that is insane, i would just take make the damage a little less and take out the healing and ward, I can tell your favorite school.
- So an attack that is a little more than the ice damage, then two dispels. Balance needs none of the such, may i suggest a more powerful aoe or damage over time? Besides the enemy would likely have a resist to one of the 3 if that is their school, example- myth enemy, the spell turns out to be myth, life, storm. Like the description.
- Sounds like an interesting spell. Like the name too.
- Nice, maybe 480 instead, the same as fairy to everybody.
- if that is stealing health, then make the spell weaker than 800, that would get AT LEAST 1600 to the player, if there were 4 enemies. Not a pvp spell. I don't understand what you are saying in the rest.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Wizgamer105 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
- minus accuracy and stun? Seems a little too much considering you steal a charm from everyone, and the powerful damage.
- steal all wards seems like way too much, maybe steal one ward, maybe. I like the rest
- let me just re-state what you said, 985 Damage to all enemies. +550 & -90% Ward to Self. +25% to all Spells, no no no. The damage is a little too much and too all enemies? No healing are you kidding me. -90 Ward, really that is insane, i would just take make the damage a little less and take out the healing and ward, I can tell your favorite school.
- So an attack that is a little more than the ice damage, then two dispels. Balance needs none of the such, may i suggest a more powerful aoe or damage over time? Besides the enemy would likely have a resist to one of the 3 if that is their school, example- myth enemy, the spell turns out to be myth, life, storm. Like the description.
- if that is stealing health, then make the spell weaker than 800, that would get AT LEAST 1600 to the player, if there were 4 enemies. Not a pvp spell. I don't understand what you are saying in the rest.
Thanks for the feedback.

Storm isn't my favorite school in the least, it is actually my least favorite favorite. I made Storm Charger as it was because I was think of their low health and resist. Also as it turns out the Hippochamp has magical immunity so I wanted to incorrperate that. As it would seem, I took it a little too far Dailed down Damage and a Darkwind should be fair enough, yes?

Balance spell was made in the fact that when they are up against Balance enemies, they have more variety to fend them off. I also had a hard time coming up with a side effect for Cerberus. I will post some changes to the spell. Also think about when they use Chimera or Hydra. Yes they could be up against one school of the same class but the damage of the other two could still be fairly strong. In any case, hold on for some changes.

Ice. K K will make some changes

Fire- Understood.

Death- Ok i'll dial it down too many the 500-600 range. Death has a mega amount of power ups anyway/ This is my favorite school. In the rest of the spell, I'm refering that it give both a Mass Infection and a Plague. If that is too much, then I'll consider a power down. If you're asking what the spell is like, remember Rebirth and the thing with Bartleby? Yeah, I wanted to make something like that for Grandmother Raven. If you're asking on anything else then I dunno what you mean. My sub ends very soon so it may be a while before I can get back to you.

Again thanks for your words!

Historian
May 06, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 18, 2013 wrote:
Fire
Manticore
Description: 845+630Damage over 3 Rds, -40% Accuracy, Stun 1 Round, Steal 1 Charm to all enemies
-A feared beast all over the Spiral, many warriors have trembled by it's name. Found mostly in Aquila, one has been seen in Dragonspyre. Up for the taming challenge?

Ice
Frigid Yeti
Description: 800 Damage, Stun 1 Rd, Steal Ward to all enemies. +40%Charm to Self
-An a cold, harsh, and elusive beast from the coldest parts of MooShu and Nodor. Beware it's claws!

Storm
Storm Charger
Description: 985 Damage to all enemies. +550 & -90% Ward to Self. +25% to all Spells
-The Storm Charger (Hippochamp) is a powerful mount of weather, seas, and storms! Because of it's mahical immunity, and powerful, fast movement, It is riddened by the strongest Storm Lords in the Spiral!

Balance
Cerberus
-Brother to Orthrus, Guardian of the Underworld, Seer of All Time, Cerberus is no puppy to play with. Will you master the Cerberus?

Myth
King of Beasts
Description: 50 Damage and 790 to all enemies. Dispel Negative Ward and Stun to team
-The Griffin, King of all Beasts, is a powerful creature. Can you call this wild beast of royalty?

Life
Behemoth
-The Behemoth once roamed the land of the First World, a creature with unimaginable strength. Since the split of the First World, it is thought to have been lost to time. Is there a way to reclaim a such a tough creature?

Death
Resurrect
-It has been so long since Grandmother Raven has seen battle. All spells that call to her power have been lost it would seem. Are Death Wizards ready to see the true power behind the Great, Black Raven?

I will post a seperate thread on pets and animations. Stay tuned! Constructive feedback is most welcome!
Adjustments to the following Spells:

Life
Behemoth
Type: AoE, Global, Group Heal
Description: 765 Damag to All enemies. +30% Damage to all Spells. +480 to all friends

Death
Resurrect
Description: 520 Steal & Infection to all Enemies. Swap half to all friends.

Balance
Cerberus
Description: 300Damage, 295Damage, or 900 Damage over 3 Rds to all enemies. (This spell attacks in sets, not random damage. It will either do a set of and damage, a set of and or just Damage. It will NOT do damage or any mix ups)

Fire
Manticore
Description: 810+540Damage over 3 Rds, Steal 1 Charm, -30% Accuracy to all enemies

Storm
Storm Charger
Description: 910 Damage to all enemies. +25% to all Spells. Cleanse Charm to Self

Ice
Frigid Yeti
Description: 825 Damage, Stun 1 Rd, Steal 1 Ward to all enemies. +40%Charm to Self

I hope these changes are a little better. So far no complaints or concerns have been main toward King of Beasts so I will leave it as is. I would have liked to hear a lot more feedback but my sub is ending very soon so I will go off what has been presented. I will be unable to make any more changes and I haven't stated animations or pets yet so what ever it may be, it will be. I will still be arround to listen to anymore comments, complaints or concerns. Thanks again!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
For the storm spell, i know 910 damage is already a lot, but sirens is already almost that much -- something like 885 damage already, only at 9 pips?
I think, especially considering the damage that the new storm owl spell does, that something like 1150 damage would be more reasonable based on the number of pips.

One other thing is the cleanse charm -- cleansing charms AFTER you attack seems pointless. maybe it could either cleanse charms before attacking OR cleanse charms to all friends?

Also for the spell, even though more does heal immense amounts, 520 steal is pretty weak.... scarecrow, at 4 pips less, does 400. You have to consider the patterns that are happening with the amount of damage.

I would consider something like 700 steal to be more reasonable.

One last thing -- for the steal health --> healing friends, how would that work? would the stolen health (divided by two) be divided up among the players, or would each player receive the whole amount?

P.S. since my two main wizards are and you may understand there is a slight bias HOWEVER i hope you understand what i''m saying about the patterns with damage and how some of those spells seemed slightly weak.

thanks

Talon Reddust lvl 90 and Erin Hawk lvl 76

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Wizgamer105 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
also me being a loving balance wizard I hate spells that do damage with different schools I like the cerebus Idea
but here is my damage idea

900+400 damage for 3 turns

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I the balance spell idea!

I can so imagine myself casting it........

Survivor
May 13, 2011
JiggleJump, i see your reasons for pointing that out, but remember, there is a TON of extra things that happens when the spell is casted. Your think way to much on each spell's damage rather than how its useful in its other attributes. But i do see why damage needs to be boosted a little bit. Not too much, but maybe like 250 more than the spells that come before you learn these spells

Yours Truly, Tyler NightHunter, Level 75,

Historian
May 06, 2009
Hey guys! After about a month, I'm finally back! Ok so based off the feedback that I got awhile a go, here's the changes to the Balance, Death, and Storm spells (All other ones seem to be ok so I will leave them as is again.)

Storm
Storm Charger
Type: AoE, Manipulation, Ward, Global

Description: 925 Damage +25% to next & all spells.

Death
Resurrect
Description: 720 Steal & -25% Next and Damage. Swap half to all friends

-After thinking it over, here's how Resurrect will work guys. It will swap half of 720 period. That's 360. If it's only the caster, you will get the full 360 to yourself. If there are 2 people, the 360 will divide into 2 for 180 to each teammate. If there are 3 people, the 360 will divide by 3 for 120 to each member. And finally, if there is a full team of 4 players, the 360 will divide by 4 for 90 to each player. Don't forget that this is only 360 from only one enemy. There are plenty more to steal health from. Also consider Death's mega arsenal of powerups and criticals for major health boosts.

Balance
Cerberus
Type: AoE & DoT
Description: 235Damage or 230Damage + 690 to all enemies. (This spell attacks in sets, not random damage. It will either do a set of and damage, a set of and. It will NOT do damage or any mix ups. The Damage over time is guaranteed no matter which set is dealt first.)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
I think you should just make them how they were before because they were pretty impressive(sorry if i spelled it wrong) and also perseus would be because of water. ok please reply! go and !

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Fire
Manticore

Ice
Frigid Yeti

Storm
Storm Charger

Balance
Cerberus

Myth
King of Beasts

Life
Behemoth

Death
Resurrect

-
Accuracy- remove
Stun- remove
Charm- to all others
Damage- to one

Remove iceblade,
Being damage up to 1000

Remove health and shield, bring it to 855-925 damage

Bring it up to
450 damage on both.

Remove
Dispel.

By ward do you mean trap? Bring up to 800, remove the health. (Or maybe do 150)

Take away -30% damage.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Oops! Based them off of the first post!!! Sorry!

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
These are some great animations! Though, most of them are overpowered. Balance is okay, not overpowered.
But the rest are, for ice and storm, definitely! Ice, ice would be great then, too great.
Storm would be way overpowered with that spell.
Just my opinions

Cole Dunerunner

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Damage:800-1050 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steal 25% and all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to heal

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Blake Anvilcrafter on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Damage:800-1050 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steal 25% and all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to heal
That death spell could scare children and it scared me a bit. Maybe like a werewolf spell (I figure with ghoul and vampire the trio should be complete.) Like a tired man walking then the moon rises and he bursts into a wolf an so on.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I just have to ask do you all hate balance so much as to refuse to give them any real block and another thing I have a problem with is that it seems to me that you guys use balance as a feedback to for other schools then give those other schools more powerful versions of what you gave balance and what i mean by this is take enfrit well terrible spelling but you gt what i am talking about you give this guy a -90 weakness on top of the damage dealt what was wrong with giving him smokescreen? took that from balance i bet and then you go and do it again with the ten pip ice spell you introduced it first to balance only to give it to ice and again a more powerful version of it. you took weakness from balance and made everyone have to buy a amulet which ruined my wizard but I am good now as I am far better. My thing is if your going to give balance a spell let them keep it all to themselves like you do to fire and storm which no doubt complain more. Also take this to mind just because they complain more don't always make it right. About the new stuff I would love for you guys to include some real blocking with your next batch of balance spells. We are the worst at blocking and our health isn't all that great to begin with and surely you don't think our attack is anywhere near anyone elses maybe life but it is even lower then ice and they have tons of block. sit there and play 2 hours of each one of them and tell me. sure people will bring up the shield thing but guess what we even have the weaker shield. Give us a 40 blade we can craft not a 30 every other school have one.takes us twice the amount of time to do a decent attack and because you have to sacrifice a large amount of defense you have to prey you survive until then. And we have to fight more then death and life.

Historian
May 06, 2009
shadowbalance36 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I just have to ask do you all hate balance so much as to refuse to give them any real block and another thing I have a problem with is that it seems to me that you guys use balance as a feedback to for other schools then give those other schools more powerful versions of what you gave balance and what i mean by this is take enfrit well terrible spelling but you gt what i am talking about you give this guy a -90 weakness on top of the damage dealt what was wrong with giving him smokescreen? took that from balance i bet and then you go and do it again with the ten pip ice spell you introduced it first to balance only to give it to ice and again a more powerful version of it. you took weakness from balance and made everyone have to buy a amulet which ruined my wizard but I am good now as I am far better. My thing is if your going to give balance a spell let them keep it all to themselves like you do to fire and storm which no doubt complain more. Also take this to mind just because they complain more don't always make it right. About the new stuff I would love for you guys to include some real blocking with your next batch of balance spells. We are the worst at blocking and our health isn't all that great to begin with and surely you don't think our attack is anywhere near anyone elses maybe life but it is even lower then ice and they have tons of block. sit there and play 2 hours of each one of them and tell me. sure people will bring up the shield thing but guess what we even have the weaker shield. Give us a 40 blade we can craft not a 30 every other school have one.takes us twice the amount of time to do a decent attack and because you have to sacrifice a large amount of defense you have to prey you survive until then. And we have to fight more then death and life.
I have no hatred of Balance. I rather respect they're school and it currently is my second favorite school. From what I'm understanding from your post, you're a little upset that Fire and Ice have side effects that originated from Balance, yes? Well, think of it this way: Balance is awesome. It's a very uniquely designed school. Balance is the first school to have these attributes The Efreet and Lord of Winter spells are, in my eyes, inspired from Balance's greatness to use technique's from the school to help them.

So, you're saying Balance has little defenses, yes? And you'd like to see a 40% Blade for they're school? Well, I have no problem adjusting my spells to include what you'd like to see. I'm very open to change. I've yet to post the school pets yet, so I may include something like that just for Balance.

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
It would be better if the ice spell was a DOT like 300+1200 damage over 3 rounds and a stun for 2 rounds? That sounds good and very useful

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! After about a month, I'm finally back! Ok so based off the feedback that I got awhile a go, here's the changes to the Balance, Death, and Storm spells (All other ones seem to be ok so I will leave them as is again.)

Storm
Storm Charger
Type: AoE, Manipulation, Ward, Global

Description: 925 Damage +25% to next & all spells.

Death
Resurrect
Description: 720 Steal & -25% Next and Damage. Swap half to all friends

-After thinking it over, here's how Resurrect will work guys. It will swap half of 720 period. That's 360. If it's only the caster, you will get the full 360 to yourself. If there are 2 people, the 360 will divide into 2 for 180 to each teammate. If there are 3 people, the 360 will divide by 3 for 120 to each member. And finally, if there is a full team of 4 players, the 360 will divide by 4 for 90 to each player. Don't forget that this is only 360 from only one enemy. There are plenty more to steal health from. Also consider Death's mega arsenal of powerups and criticals for major health boosts.

Balance
Cerberus
Type: AoE & DoT
Description: 235Damage or 230Damage + 690 to all enemies. (This spell attacks in sets, not random damage. It will either do a set of and damage, a set of and. It will NOT do damage or any mix ups. The Damage over time is guaranteed no matter which set is dealt first.)
Here's an easy way this could work (especially to keep the animation time down):

1) Spell is cast and all damage is done
2) Calculate the total damage and divide by all allies
3) Give all allies the proper health

For this type of spell, we'd need a sweeping animation. I'll give you a 4 on 4 as an example:

The spell is cast, and instead of moving the camera and hitting all enemies separately, hit them all at the same time. Think of a scarecrow with 4 blue drain lines instead of one. Then, when it heals all, it spews 4 green lines (one to each player). Have the camera angel pull back so everybody can see it.

Don't get me wrong, I like many of the animations of the spells, but I think they're getting too long, with too many changes of camera angle. Something more streamlined should be put in place for this specific spell.

Historian
May 06, 2009
dayerider on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Here's an easy way this could work (especially to keep the animation time down):

1) Spell is cast and all damage is done
2) Calculate the total damage and divide by all allies
3) Give all allies the proper health

For this type of spell, we'd need a sweeping animation. I'll give you a 4 on 4 as an example:

The spell is cast, and instead of moving the camera and hitting all enemies separately, hit them all at the same time. Think of a scarecrow with 4 blue drain lines instead of one. Then, when it heals all, it spews 4 green lines (one to each player). Have the camera angel pull back so everybody can see it.

Don't get me wrong, I like many of the animations of the spells, but I think they're getting too long, with too many changes of camera angle. Something more streamlined should be put in place for this specific spell.
I can picture the idea, and I like the intent of what you're saying. I don't mind that idea, but I wince at the idea of attacking all enemies at once. I have thought about that happening and I think that would be cool, but that's not something I feel KI would do. Many wizards would like faster battles, but streamline animations in this game or faster animations, is probably less likely to happen. Pirate101 does do more streamline animating but their combat system is better fit for that. I'm not sure if that's technically possible for Wizard101.

Personally, I'd prefer the original concept of animation for the spell. As nice as a simultaneous hit is, I'm just not feeling it. Also since Resurrect is a Rank 11 spell, I don't expect this spell to get constant use. I say this because even in current battle, 9/10 I'll use Dr. Von's Monster over Avenging Fossil. Of course, being that this is a steal spell, it could be otherwise. The animation of this spell would run the same way as Scarecrow in a 1v2 battle. It would only lengthen when in a 2, 3, or 4 group play (and I'm uncertain if many Death wizards do Group play. possibly). I'm not objective toward the "same-time-attack" idea, I'm just considering can it be done on our game format like it can in Pirate101. If it can, then awesome! But I'm still wincing toward it...

Currently, I'm wondering if I need to redesign the spell. I wanted Death to play a more prominent role in group play and include the first group "steal-heal" spell, but maybe it's not exactly possible lol. No matter, I have plenty of Death ideas.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Fire
Manticore

Ice
Frigid Yeti

Storm
Storm Charger

Balance
Cerberus

Myth
King of Beasts

Life
Behemoth

Death
Resurrect

It has occured to be that the post is titled "New Rank 11 Spells and Pets" yet no pets have been posted. I plan to change that.

I think it would be awesome if we could repeat the level 48 school quests and get both our pets and spells at the same level. I'm unsure if the spells on the pets should add up as the level (1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega) and give 2 definite talents at Teen and Adult. I'll go ahead a post them as is and you guys can post your opinions. Fair enough? Here are the ideas (NOTE: I do have some alternant ideas for school pets so anyone who may not like one pet, there are other options):

- Sun Quetzal Pet: Gives Solar Serpent (Fire/Rank 10/65% Accuracy: 965-1065 Fire Damage and 485 Fire Damage -40% to all enemies) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Spell Proof at Adult
- Trice-ceratops Pet: Gives Frozen Lord of Winter (Ice/Rank 10/70% Accuracy: 1195 Ice Damage + Lose 3 Pip. Absorb 550 Damage to self) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Armor Piercing at Adult
- Leviathan Pet: Gives Wrathful Leviathan (Storm/Rank 10/50% Accuracy: 1595 Storm Damage Dispel 3 Charms. +10% Storm Piercing to Self) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Critical Block at Adult
- Sabertooth Tiger Pet: Gives Defensive Sabertooth (Balance/Rank 10/75% Accuracy: 100+1155 Balance Damage over 3 Rds. -55% next incoming Damage x3) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, May Cast Balance Blade at Adult
- Gorgon Pet: Gives Ancient Medusa (Myth/Rank 10/70% Accuracy: 50 Myth Damage and 970 Myth Damage Stun 2 Rounds to all enemies) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Stun Resistance at Adult
- Centaur Pet: Gives Forceful Centaur (Life/Rank 10/80% Accuracy: 595 Life Damage and 795 Life Damage over 3 rds to all enemies. +35% to all life spells) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plenty at Teen, Life Damage at Adult
- Mini Monster Pet: Gives Vengeful Monster (Death/Rank 10/80% Accuracy: 990 Steal; Swap Half Heal. -50% Heal Charm x2) 1 at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega. Gives Pip o' Plent at Teen, Critical Chance at Adult

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Adjustments to the following Spells:

Life
Behemoth
Type: AoE, Global, Group Heal
Description: 765 Damag to All enemies. +30% Damage to all Spells. +480 to all friends

Death
Resurrect
Description: 520 Steal & Infection to all Enemies. Swap half to all friends.

Balance
Cerberus
Description: 300Damage, 295Damage, or 900 Damage over 3 Rds to all enemies. (This spell attacks in sets, not random damage. It will either do a set of and damage, a set of and or just Damage. It will NOT do damage or any mix ups)

Fire
Manticore
Description: 810+540Damage over 3 Rds, Steal 1 Charm, -30% Accuracy to all enemies

Storm
Storm Charger
Description: 910 Damage to all enemies. +25% to all Spells. Cleanse Charm to Self

Ice
Frigid Yeti
Description: 825 Damage, Stun 1 Rd, Steal 1 Ward to all enemies. +40%Charm to Self

I hope these changes are a little better. So far no complaints or concerns have been main toward King of Beasts so I will leave it as is. I would have liked to hear a lot more feedback but my sub is ending very soon so I will go off what has been presented. I will be unable to make any more changes and I haven't stated animations or pets yet so what ever it may be, it will be. I will still be arround to listen to anymore comments, complaints or concerns. Thanks again!
well i like your ideas but ceberus is like chimera or orthrus
cause myth lvl 48 quest says orthrus is ceberus brother
and chimera is like it cause three heads

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
I am listing all these spells as AOE
-Your making spell so weak, it is weaker than the fire and almost as weak as the ice. THIS IS 11 PIPS WERE TALKING ABOUT, it can't be weak. Seriously raise up damage and take away 1 charm from all enemies. There is no point in putting wards down after all these pips are used up, there just sitting there waiting to be shielded on.
-The spell is ridiculous, this will change pvp badly, once a steps on the field in a 4v4 it's nothing but shield madness, stop making this a luck game and put it as a set damage. I do not think DOT over time for is fair either, we aren't all ice and don't carry 8 towers in our decks. Make the spell as good base damage just attack only and a bladestorm for your team :).
- To much stuff going on for ice, it would even take so much time in the game for all this to happen. I suggest a fair amount of damage(I mean it is only ice), stun all enemies, and legion shield. SIMPLE AS THAT haha.
-This spell is so freakin overpowered haha(the hit is stronger than storm, what were you thinking?). Hit hard and make it a DOT spell then -30 accuracy to all enemies or you can make it neat and have it like a power link to all enemies heal you or your whole team (using my noggin here! haha).

- cool spell I like it but no need for negative ward ya just attacked. I don't know stun is good, never seen stunning in myth besides the actual stun spell but I would think of another idea but it's fine to me.
The rest of the schools seem fine to me just for don't add wards on the end and maybe do +20 or 30 healing wards on team.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
My ideas:
Drakon - 300+1,200 damage & smoke screen to all enemies, 11 pips, 75% accuracy.
Pet: Water Mole - Gives 1 Rain of Magma at baby, 2 at epic. Rain of Magma, 10 pips, 500+800 damage to all enemies.
Caveman - 1,000 damage and steal 1 positive ward from all enemies, 11 pips, 80% accuracy.
Pet: Frozen Tritop - Gives 1 Lord of Winter at baby, 2 at epic.

I'll put more ideas up later.