Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

constellation jewel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
my problem is the lady that gives the quest in marleybone dosent have the recipe so now what do i do

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
i also have bought 2 of the rings and it still wont complete the quest and still cant find a reciepe for the rings

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DarkThor1 on May 12, 2013 wrote:
my problem is the lady that gives the quest in marleybone dosent have the recipe so now what do i do
If she does not have the recipe to offer it means you already have it. Check your backpack and the recipes tab down the side to see.

Mary StarGem

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DarkThor1 on May 13, 2013 wrote:
i also have bought 2 of the rings and it still wont complete the quest and still cant find a reciepe for the rings
Purchased rings will not count toward the crafting quest. You must gather/buy the reagents needed for the recipe and craft them on your table for them to count.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
If it turns out you do not have the recipe (as brwac said) then check with previous worlds to find the recipe. For example, the Zafaria crafting quest requires conga drums to make the spirit caller drum, but the Zafaria crafting recipe vendor did not have it, so I checked with the Celestia recipe vendor and they had it. This is unlikely though.