Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing after the Vault of Ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Hello wizards.
I was wondering if you can help me. Which quest do you need to do after the Vault of Ice? I have roughly 14 quests in my book, but a majority are side quests and I can't tell which ones are needed to move on to Grizzle. I did a lot of side quests before so idk. If anyone knows which quests I need to do, please inform me. If I do not have the quest, where do I get it?
(There is a quest from Shalek the Wise after the Vault of Ice, was I supposed to take that?)
I'm a level 22 Ice wizard training life.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ElijahRushing on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello wizards.
I was wondering if you can help me. Which quest do you need to do after the Vault of Ice? I have roughly 14 quests in my book, but a majority are side quests and I can't tell which ones are needed to move on to Grizzle. I did a lot of side quests before so idk. If anyone knows which quests I need to do, please inform me. If I do not have the quest, where do I get it?
(There is a quest from Shalek the Wise after the Vault of Ice, was I supposed to take that?)
Retribution is the next quest/dungeon.
I would really suggest going and doing some of those other quests though...it's way to easy to lose your way.

By the way, nothing except level 20 is needed to move on to Grizzleheim. It's an optional world. Completing all main quests in Krok leads to Marleybone.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hello itanihd.

After you complete "The Vault of Ice" speak with Shalek the Wise, He will give you the quest called "Retribution".
If you do not remember where Shalek the Wise is located. Head to the Entrance Hall and you will find him.
To go to Grizzleheim visit Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.
I hope this helps you!

Henmoro~

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ElijahRushing on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello wizards.
Not sure if you still need help with identifying your quests, but maybe this link will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests

It shows all quests, Main and Side, in Krokotopia. Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hi again. Here is something else that might help you understand how "Grizzleheim" fits into the game.

I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

You get access to areas based on your level.

You can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and start Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helps.