Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

evil P.V.P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2012
whenever I play ranked pvp it makes go against people much stronger then me and I lose and they are always using celestial spells

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
PVP has changed (greatly) on the last update, I watched a Level 50 Balance against a level 90 death last night.
So your right, the (evil) change is something that everyone needs to be aware of.

Joe.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
sparkledragon382 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
whenever I play ranked pvp it makes go against people much stronger then me and I lose and they are always using celestial spells
People complain so much about it. Its there for your enjoyment, if you don't like it then don't do it. (sorry harsh) I hold a 1st Age badge on all of my characters. So I'm experienced and have learned to deal with the ups and downs.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Not that I completely agree with bamaboy78's sentiment, but he has a point. P.V.P is not something that you HAVE to do. Believe me I have pvp on my lvl 9 fire and he fights level 20's and higher. It sucks, but guess what, life moves on whether you do or not. I know it's frustrating because I've been there (and I'm still there to be honest) but just win the matches you can win and the rest you don't worry about. Remember, you can still hang out with friends or quest besides doing pvp. Just a thought

Cya in the Spiral

Blake TitanCaller Lvl 88

Explorer
May 17, 2009
believe me if the white winged robe was a crown item I would NEVER bother with pvp...as it is I'm struggling to get the robe against warlords and puppet teams with level 90s in them...yeah so fair...