Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards: Which one sells for more?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Can any of you tell me what treasure card sells for more? My friend wants a mount from the Crowns shop for gold and I can get her one: but you can't gift gold. So, I have been buying the treasure card called Frozen Armor. It's an spell (I like using these icons, XD), and I have to buy it for 2,200 I think it was. And it sells for 500 I believe, from what she told me. But It's not enough, so I was wondering what treasure card can sell for more? And if possible, I can buy for less? Thank you for your time.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Empower (death spell) sells for 800 gold. You can get quite a few of these if you happen to grow couch potatoes.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Hard to tell, it is a free market system, the rarer the more gold it is worth.

try crafting treasure cards, that may be the best way.

Go on a shopping trip on a street (unicorn way as an example)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Avatargirl1337 on May 7, 2013 wrote:
Can any of you tell me what treasure card sells for more? My friend wants a mount from the Crowns shop for gold and I can get her one: but you can't gift gold. So, I have been buying the treasure card called Frozen Armor. It's an spell (I like using these icons, XD), and I have to buy it for 2,200 I think it was. And it sells for 500 I believe, from what she told me. But It's not enough, so I was wondering what treasure card can sell for more? And if possible, I can buy for less? Thank you for your time.
the fewer copies that are available in the bazaar, the more expensive the card will be.

examples~

empower (800 gold)
donate power
reshuffle (1100)
unbalance (1100)
feint
school blade tc
efreet (1200)

those are the only ones i can think of, but even they change from time to time, depending on how many copies there are available. hopefully others can add to this list.

-von
(likes these new icon things)

Defender
May 03, 2009
Dr Von on May 8, 2013 wrote:
the fewer copies that are available in the bazaar, the more expensive the card will be.

examples~

empower (800 gold)
donate power
reshuffle (1100)
unbalance (1100)
feint
school blade tc
efreet (1200)

those are the only ones i can think of, but even they change from time to time, depending on how many copies there are available. hopefully others can add to this list.

-von
(likes these new icon things)
I think Forest Lord sells for a lot. And Dr. Von's Monster and Avenging Fossil and Skeletal Dragon. But I'm not sure.

Scarlet Hawk
Amber Rose