Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I have been doing waterworks for about 30 times already and i have been trying to get the frostbit robe it is so hard and I can't take it anymore me and my friends are really annoyed is there a way you can make sylster have a higher drop rate for the robe? Or a way you can make a one day sale for waterworks gear? that would be nice but all I want in this message is the robe

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Sorry, I probably won't help at all. I'm a few levels away from Waterworks (5, nearly 4) but I can tell you I'm not looking forward to it. But I will farm, I need good gear. I would like to try it, though. I just wish Malistaire would drop that Life-only robe. I got two of the Fire, but no Life.

Survivor
May 02, 2012
GeneralStormz on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I have been doing waterworks for about 30 times already and i have been trying to get the frostbit robe it is so hard and I can't take it anymore me and my friends are really annoyed is there a way you can make sylster have a higher drop rate for the robe? Or a way you can make a one day sale for waterworks gear? that would be nice but all I want in this message is the robe
Hi my name is Patrick Ice and I'm in level 62, first time I did the waterworks I got the frostbit hood and robe! Though lets see ... this is like what? The 20th time I've done the waterworks and no frostbit boots! Well it's really sad, I'm quite disappointed in that reason but anyways I have 3 hoods and 3 robes. Eventually soon enough I'll get the boots though I'm frustrated but it's patience right?

Patrick Ice

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
All I want really is for wizard101 to make like a trading machine for next update so I can ask my friend if I can trade him my frostbit hood or boots for a robe..............I hope they do...

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
A quick workaround is to craft your wintertusk gear, which is on par with the WW gear. Hat is even better as it gives you a big blade.
I recently saw a wizard in AZ still wearing the WT robe.