Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dial it down?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Okay I'm not trying to be annoying or sound like a huge complainer, but seriously... I'm getting a little frusterated with getting defeated 4/5 times I battle something in Celestia. I know that going from Dragonspyre to Celestia was supposed to be harder, but this was kind of an unexpected and too much to take in turn for me... I'm Balance and it's like impossible for me to do anything on my own, I always have to annoy someone to help me or switch realms until I can finally find someone that is already in a duel (that person usual not doing so hot themselves in the battle). From Wizard City and up to Dragonspyre I was pretty much soloing everything and loving it, now it's like I just went from like level 1 to level 90 in like 5 seconds. I appreciate the new update of making collecting quests easier, but usually, to be honest... I can never defeat anything to collect something in the first place... And another thing, I have also been hearing that a lot of other people feel the same way as me, as I read through the message boards. Most people might say that "It's all about working together!" Which is TOTALLY easier SAID than DONE, because until this day I can barely manage to keep like 15 friends on my list seeing that most people I come to meet on here are rather strange or rude or not willing to help me anyway... I also feel for other people who play often at night or in the morning when there are even LESS people to find online to help quest. Also especially since nobody hangs out in the higher level worlds. So basically all I'm asking is, in some way, can KI make these quests easier? Or at least give us better rewards or if anyone can give me some TIPS as to where I can find things to make my journey across the spiral easier? I would really like to continue enjoying and playing this game, but if it's going to be like this... I don't know how much longer I will remain a member. I know many have made this request before but I'm just putting it out there again, just incase someone doesn't realize it. I mean I like a challenge and all but this seems to be getting a little too complicated for me. So please KI if you read this, could you give me any tips to make this easier? It just seems to me that the gameplay is making it impossible for me to do things my own way, (as I used to until I got to Celestia) Now I just feel like I need the same gear as everyone else just to make it through. So please if anyone reads this, could you give me your opinion on what I should do or how I could make this more enjoyable? I really do love the game. It's just getting so complicated that I'm not feeling the magic... Please reply...