Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who to talk to when I leveled?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Okay so today I leveled to 85, and I'm a life wizard. A bird popped up on the side and told me to talk to them because they had something of "great interest" and I totally forgot who they were! They were somebody in Azteca and I can't remember it and I really want to talk to them even if it's not that important. Does anybody know who that was??

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sparky000052638 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Okay so today I leveled to 85, and I'm a life wizard. A bird popped up on the side and told me to talk to them because they had something of "great interest" and I totally forgot who they were! They were somebody in Azteca and I can't remember it and I really want to talk to them even if it's not that important. Does anybody know who that was??
Not sure what or who that was. Your next spell isn't until level 88:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Most likely Pacal Redmask. If you forgot where he can be found, he can either be found right by the portal entrance to Azteca or near the entrance to Three Points.

Hope it helps!!!!

-Katie Dawneyes
Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Look in your quest log, that might help.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Thanks kewlgrl11, haven't tried to visit him yet but I will :) And no, it's not in my quest log, I checked. Also you can't be given actual quests from somebody saying something on the side. Also, by the way, I know when I get my next spells sheesh.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I found Pascal Redmask and I've done five million quests for him so I already knew it wasn't him apparently... Oh well