Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From level 50, to 90... Lets relax a bit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
I know Allot Of you will agree with this, but I think the worlds are coming out... too quickly, Allot of people just want time to relax, and sit down with friends, finish azteca.. Remember when dragonspyre was the Highest world, and people went there each day in the plaza of conquests, There would be the occasional "I got the iathine specter!" And the "Can you heal me? i:" It FELT like a community,
It just feels now like players rushing through worlds to catch up... Give them some time please...
Just a little suggestion, It feels as though everything is coming out like a barrage of awesomeness
But- Too much of a good thing... Is bad

--Cody Stone

BUT while we're on the topic of high levels and such, Lets bring out my level 98 Spell ideas? :D
(Come on! Has ideas or guesses) These ones I took the ones I LOVED from Kapp1 So thank him for the Ice and Life ones, i just loved them

Fire- Eruption: A large split appears slowly in the center of the battlefield, It slowly splits open in a zig-zag pattern Magma blows out, Rock flies up and magma rolls toward the opponent The rock that flew up, hits one opponent and the spell deals 1200 + 1000 over time

(I don't favor fire... just had to shorten, now got 1887 characters left D:)

Ice- Ice age- The battlefield gets that icy floor a snowcloud floods over the field and sharpened icicles shoot down onto the opponent 1500 ice damage plus legion shield to your team

Storm- Harpy- In a vicious hurricane a harpy flies out of what seems to be the eye of the hurricaine swirling above, it draws 2 large blades, (wicked, awesome blades) holds them cross-armed stares at the ONE opponent and deals 1000+1000 damage to the opponent and and steals 4 pips

Myth- The Nemean Lion or Nemeon lion- The floor bursts open, a vicious lion crawls out the floor, it has long sharp talons which glow yellow it deals 100 myth damage + 250 myth damage + 900 myth damage

Death- Shade- Nothing special, a forest like the one from deer knight that just gets covered in mysterious shade... a ragged figure in a shadowy cloak comes and rakes enemy with talons
550 death damage + 450 death damage + steal health from first damage

Life- Mother nature- A beautiful woman dressed in leaves and greenish/brownish gems she extends her palm and vines strap onto an opponent. sapping 1550 life damage and healing a player on your team or yourself ( she emerges from a forest)

Balance- Father time- (ironic with mother nature right...) The field distorts and a shady blue disortion You know, a lightish blue, A face appears in the middle and sucks what would seem to be the enemy's spirit. it deals 1680 balance damage + a helping hands on self.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Caller Of Storms on May 1, 2013 wrote:
I know Allot Of you will agree with this, but I think the worlds are coming out... too quickly, Allot of people just want time to relax, and sit down with friends, finish azteca.. Remember when dragonspyre was the Highest world, and people went there each day in the plaza of conquests, There would be the occasional "I got the iathine specter!" And the "Can you heal me? i:" It FELT like a community,
It just feels now like players rushing through worlds to catch up... Give them some time please...
Just a little suggestion, It feels as though everything is coming out like a barrage of awesomeness

--Cody Stone

BUT while we're on the topic of high levels and such, Lets bring out my level 98 Spell ideas? :D
(Come on! Has ideas or guesses) These ones I took the ones I LOVED from Kapp1 So thank him for the Ice and Life ones, i just loved them

Fire- Eruption: A large split appears slowly in the center of the battlefield, It slowly splits open in a zig-zag pattern Magma blows out, Rock flies up and magma rolls toward the opponent The rock that flew up, hits one opponent and the spell deals 1200 + 1000 over time

Ice- Ice age- The battlefield gets that icy floor a snowcloud floods over the field and sharpened icicles shoot down onto the opponent 1500 ice damage plus legion shield to your team

Storm- Harpy- In a vicious hurricane a harpy flies out of what seems to be the eye of the hurricaine swirling above, it draws 2 large blades, (wicked, awesome blades) holds them cross-armed stares at the ONE opponent and deals 1000+1000 damage to the opponent and and steals 4 pips

Myth- The Nemean Lion or Nemeon lion- The floor bursts open, a vicious lion crawls out the floor, it has long sharp talons which glow yellow it deals 100 myth damage + 250 myth damage + 900 myth damage

Death- Shade- Nothing special, a forest like the one from deer knight that just gets covered in mysterious shade... a ragged figure in a shadowy cloak comes and rakes enemy with talons

Life- Mother nature- A beautiful woman dressed in leaves and greenish/brownish gems she extends her palm and vines strap onto an opponent. sapping 1550 life damage and healing a player on your team or yourself ( she emerges from a forest)

Balance- Father time- (ironic with mother nature right...) The field distorts and a shady blue disortion You know, a lightish blue, A face appears in the middle and sucks what would seem to be the enemy's spirit. it deals 1680 balance damage + a helping hands on self.
Did you get the ideas from Paolini's Inheritance series and The Rise of The Guardians? XD

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Caller Of Storms on May 1, 2013 wrote:

--Cody Stone

Make the death ,myth and ice a ale