Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Zafaria Better Now?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
I completed Zafaria quite awhile ago (last year in the fall when Azteca came out to be exact). This new update stated that the many collect quests in Zafaria and Celestia were made easier. I was just curious to the level 70's and below... Is this true? Have you noticed that you've picked up what you need faster or more after the update than prior to it? Is it a little more enjoyable now that almost every battle you get it? Or does it still feel the same as it was before and not much of an improvement?

Thanks for the answers!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho we, unfortunately, were past the Lions "do not collect" before the update went live we do seem to be doing better as a whole for the other quests from Savannah on and we are currently to Drum Jungle. The other areas do not collects seemed to be toned down quite a bit.

Since we only quest with these wizards 2-3 hrs a night it does help progress better if you are not stuck on one monster the entire questing time. We can finally get quests completed each night rather then pick up where we left off on the Do Not's.

On another note I think do not collect should be completely removed from Azteca. By the time you wait for 2-4 high level monsters to expel all they have in pips - someone wakes you up from your nap - and you do your thing, these battles take way to long to complete to have to keep repeating them - ugh. I would rather go watch paint dry then suffer though endless rounds of that.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Northlite on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Altho we, unfortunately, were past the Lions "do not collect" before the update went live we do seem to be doing better as a whole for the other quests from Savannah on and we are currently to Drum Jungle. The other areas do not collects seemed to be toned down quite a bit.

Since we only quest with these wizards 2-3 hrs a night it does help progress better if you are not stuck on one monster the entire questing time. We can finally get quests completed each night rather then pick up where we left off on the Do Not's.

On another note I think do not collect should be completely removed from Azteca. By the time you wait for 2-4 high level monsters to expel all they have in pips - someone wakes you up from your nap - and you do your thing, these battles take way to long to complete to have to keep repeating them - ugh. I would rather go watch paint dry then suffer though endless rounds of that.
Well the world is meant to slow us down a bit so...

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
I completed Zafaria quite awhile ago (last year in the fall when Azteca came out to be exact). This new update stated that the many collect quests in Zafaria and Celestia were made easier. I was just curious to the level 70's and below... Is this true? Have you noticed that you've picked up what you need faster or more after the update than prior to it? Is it a little more enjoyable now that almost every battle you get it? Or does it still feel the same as it was before and not much of an improvement?

Thanks for the answers!
Last night, when I was doing the defeat and collect for Biltong in the Savannah, I found it very easy to collect. I needed 10, and got all of it in 5 battles. So they may have improved it. I'm not sure, I only recently got to Zafaria.

Ronan TitanHunter Lvl 66 Life

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:

Thanks for the answers!
Yes! I finished Zafaria when Avalon came out and it was a pain on collecting quests on my ice.But on my life, who did it last month it was too easy, mostely because he was level 71 at the beggining of Zafaria, but the collect quests are easier now.

Adam Wintersinger, Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright, Level 79 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood, Level 40 Sorcerer