Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farm House Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
There is a bug in the new farm house castle, where ever you walk, it sounds like you are walking in the lake in the commons. Please report this so we can get this fixed soon as possible

From Life comes Death, and from Death a Myth is born!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I found a glitch also. Whenever you play tag and go into the tower thing to hide, you get stuck when the game ends and when it starts.
Please fix this, its really annoying.

Haley DunePetal, lvl 76 balance.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Also, while touring it you cannot equip your mount in the outdoor areas

Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Can not place flooring on the first floor and middle staircase landing and 2nd floor hall way. When you try to place flooring on staircase landing it gets placed in the room leading to the landing and the middle one gets placed in the fireplace room and the 2nd floor hallway gets placed in one of the three upstairs rooms depending on where you are standing.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Crystaleyes234 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
I found a glitch also. Whenever you play tag and go into the tower thing to hide, you get stuck when the game ends and when it starts.
Please fix this, its really annoying.

Haley DunePetal, lvl 76 balance.
I know right that has happened to me too.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
wizards2go0910 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
There is a bug in the new farm house castle, where ever you walk, it sounds like you are walking in the lake in the commons. Please report this so we can get this fixed soon as possible

From Life comes Death, and from Death a Myth is born!
my friend Nicholas titanflame noticed that too. he tried equipping different boots but it didn't work.