Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Pet-a-palooza special maybe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Hi all!

I LOVE how the mount-a-palooza is currently running in the crown shop and we are able to purchase retired mounts (especially since many of the mounts were retired before my family even joined Wizard!) ... but it also got our family thinking of another special event that could run: Pet-A-Palooza!

Personally our family would adore to see a special event like this run - bring back all the retired and magazine-only redeemable pets to the crown shop - the big ones suggested by my kids were the Storm Beetle and the FOG Unicorn (I'm sure there are many other pets you long-term Wizards would love to see returned too, but as I mentioned, we are new to Wizard and not as familiar with what has appeared when).

Only airing this suggestion here as I've recently attempted to get my daughter the FOG unicorn from a magazine (it featured as a random redemption) and as she didn't get her unicorn as the prize, she was subsequently in tears over the matter so rather than leave something to chance, why couldn't we all get what we want directly from the crown shop!

What other retired/redemption pets do you guys know of that you'd love to see appearing in Pet-A-Palooza*?

*I'm not saying this event will take place, only wishful thinking on my families part!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I would like to see this as well. Especially Storm Beetle and White Winter Owl.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Xaniss77 on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi all!

I LOVE how the mount-a-palooza is currently running in the crown shop and we are able to purchase retired mounts (especially since many of the mounts were retired before my family even joined Wizard!) ... but it also got our family thinking of another special event that could run: Pet-A-Palooza!

Personally our family would adore to see a special event like this run - bring back all the retired and magazine-only redeemable pets to the crown shop - the big ones suggested by my kids were the Storm Beetle and the FOG Unicorn (I'm sure there are many other pets you long-term Wizards would love to see returned too, but as I mentioned, we are new to Wizard and not as familiar with what has appeared when).

Only airing this suggestion here as I've recently attempted to get my daughter the FOG unicorn from a magazine (it featured as a random redemption) and as she didn't get her unicorn as the prize, she was subsequently in tears over the matter so rather than leave something to chance, why couldn't we all get what we want directly from the crown shop!

What other retired/redemption pets do you guys know of that you'd love to see appearing in Pet-A-Palooza*?

*I'm not saying this event will take place, only wishful thinking on my families part!
Oh!
I would absolutely love to see this happen!
One pet i'd like to see is the Nightmare pet available
in the crown shop for 10,000 crowns.
I'd buy it for that, as it may get may cast unicorn.
KI please please please do this!
This would be amazing.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 76 conjurer

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
CrazyZombie11440 on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh!
I would absolutely love to see this happen!
One pet i'd like to see is the Nightmare pet available
in the crown shop for 10,000 crowns.
I'd buy it for that, as it may get may cast unicorn.
KI please please please do this!
This would be amazing.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 76 conjurer
ohno im level 20 sorry i dont think i have that pet in my crown shop