Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why training points?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Hi! I'm a level 32 pyromancer (Nathaniel Redflame) in Marleybone & Grizzlehiem, and I found out about the schools in Celestia at around level 17. When I was around level 24, I found out that you need training points to get these spells. Why do you have to use training points? What if you spent all of your training points in Ravenwood? Also, what if the cost to get your training points back is too expensive? You can't just send an e-mail to Kingsisle saying "Can I please have my training points back?". It doesn't work like that. What will you do then? Thanks.

Nathaniel Redflame (please add!)

Administrator
You can exchange the spells you learned to receive your Training Points back with Mr Lincoln in Golem Court.

The more spells you have spent Training Points on, the more Mr Lincoln will charge.

This is simply a Crowns vs Time scenario.

You either spend the Crowns to exchange your spells for Training Points
or
You spend the Time to create and re-level a new character choosing different spells to use your Training Points on.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I'm a level 32 pyromancer (Nathaniel Redflame) in Marleybone & Grizzlehiem, and I found out about the schools in Celestia at around level 17. When I was around level 24, I found out that you need training points to get these spells. Why do you have to use training points? What if you spent all of your training points in Ravenwood? Also, what if the cost to get your training points back is too expensive? You can't just send an e-mail to Kingsisle saying "Can I please have my training points back?". It doesn't work like that. What will you do then? Thanks.

You may be a low enough level where you won't have to worry about what training points you already spent. I wised up around mid Mooshu and saved all the rest I got and was able to get the ones I wanted in Celestia and above.

Take the quests that earn you training points from Zeke mainly altho they can be harder to find as you go. In Celestia you have a chance to pick up a few extra. The Astral spells start at level 50 so you have time.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:

I didn't find that to be a problem (using Training Points for the spells in Celestia). When you get there, you can still get training points from quests, like Zeke and Odgen Peake. Maybe this link will help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Training_Points