Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Shield Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hi, I bought a $10 Wizard101 card and it came with a pet that had tower shield. I've also been training in the ice school for it. Should I retrain my points or not? I have 2,500 crowns and it will cost me 1,050.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Don't. The pet gives just 1 use of the spell per battle, while your training lets you load many copies of it into your deck. Also, in a pinch, the tower shield card from your pet can stack with the trained spell, providing the armor from both against one attack.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
its always best to have more then one so train both of them

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Sacred Wave on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I bought a $10 Wizard101 card and it came with a pet that had tower shield. I've also been training in the ice school for it. Should I retrain my points or not? I have 2,500 crowns and it will cost me 1,050.
No. The pet will only give you one card, that you cannot multiply. It is good to have a little extra humph to your deck.

Oh and save your crowns for other stuff likek Henchment, Mounts and Stitching.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Don't you may not get what you exactly want when training and trust me 2500 crowns go a long way when there are new card packs, Boss chests, Buying Energy, and Henchmen!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Tower Shield is a great card for any school to train. I have trained this spell on all my wizards, but then, the choice is entirely up to you.

I personally would keep it trained and save the crowns.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009