Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks....Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Ok, so I have to do the Ironworks for a quest. But when I go in, a guy with a mount that's 40% faster than me comes in with me and completes everything. I go and try to defeat Pops O Leary, and he's not there! I mean, I need to compete him, and I think the guy that came in with me acually deafeated him.....so I'm stuck.

Anyone know whats going on?

Please post if you know..... Thanks.

Caitlin Strongtalon,
Lvl 32 Life
Mastermind (LOL i helped my friend)

See you in the Spiral!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MistyWang12 on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so I have to do the Ironworks for a quest. But when I go in, a guy with a mount that's 40% faster than me comes in with me and completes everything. I go and try to defeat Pops O Leary, and he's not there! I mean, I need to compete him, and I think the guy that came in with me acually deafeated him.....so I'm stuck.

Anyone know whats going on?

Please post if you know..... Thanks.

Caitlin Strongtalon,
Lvl 32 Life
Mastermind (LOL i helped my friend)

See you in the Spiral!
This instance will reset in 30 mins. or when you sign off and back on, you will have to complete it again to defeat him. Not all dungeon instances allow you credit if you are not actually in the battles with the monster it wants you to defeat for the credit of that dungeon.

It is always safest to be in on all of the progress in a dungeon event just to make sure you do get the credit for it when it's completed. You can port with in that dungeon to catch up to your friend.

I had to redo Crimson Fields because I did not talk to the Goat in the very beginning when the others in my group did. This didn't show up until the group I was with completed the instance and when I did go back to him he had no question mark over his head so I and to reset the instance and complete it again to get that quest out of my book.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Your friend should have taken off his mount or at least waited for you! In some dungeons you cant just watch, you have to defeat the boss in order to complete it..... i redid a dungeon in marleybone because of this same situation...