Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Acid Rain

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I was on Wizard101 Central while I heard someone say something about acid rain in a Wizard101 dream. I then thought it would be a pretty neat idea for Wizard101, whenever you walk into the acid rain, it would drain a bit of your health. Any other opinions?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
TheMoonwarrior on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
I was on Wizard101 Central while I heard someone say something about acid rain in a Wizard101 dream. I then thought it would be a pretty neat idea for Wizard101, whenever you walk into the acid rain, it would drain a bit of your health. Any other opinions?
This is a neat idea. Keep it out of WC though so new players dont get tore up.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheMoonwarrior on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
My opinion...no thank you. there's enough in the game to deplete your health without this.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I think it's a cool idea! But what if you had 1 health or so left and are about to get a red wisp then you accidentally walked in the acid rain and died??? I like it as a new spell though !!!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Ummm... Idk.......That is a little odd. Unless it would drain monsters healths as well, people would go for it maybe.

Hmm. It's an interesting idea, but I don't think KI will consider it.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AstroStorm on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like a good idea for a storm DoT to me.
Now that idea I like! Turn it into a Storm spell.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
Right. I think it would have been better than Storm Owl, because all the other class' spells were about creatures (or objects) that are "mythologic"

But, if we look at this on another point, we can relate the Storm Owl to the others because it is 'Magic' related.

This might not be clear for some, but its at least clear for moi.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
prob'ly not. -brief science lesson- acid will continue eating your skin until something stops it,and it spreads in water, so no going in water, no fun, so not a good idea.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
magicwand101860 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
prob'ly not. -brief science lesson- acid will continue eating your skin until something stops it,and it spreads in water, so no going in water, no fun, so not a good idea.
But this is also just a game. Plus the fact that it could be an overtime spell.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
RavenLady777 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
it should be death becuase acid rain kills plants and death aposses life

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
That would make a sweet new storm element spell! Maybe it could be one of the ones that lasts for three turns. But I don't think it would be a good idea to have it around the worlds for wizards to walk into.

-Kaitlyn Shadowshade, Ice Wizard