Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Woohoo! Or wait? No?!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
This feeling! Having FINALLY completed the crafting quest (Azteca One). That feeling of screaming Woohoo everywhere and people looking at you like you were some kind of alien...

But wait?! The recipies - not worth it IMO.

Even though I dont think I will craft the Azteca Gear, I will wear my badge proudly, and even though I wont craft it, I still have that feeling of satisfaction :)

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Some of the furniture looks pretty cool and might be worth the effort. But the gear, when a lot of it requires amber and or turquoise, totally not worth the effort.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
This feeling! Having FINALLY completed the crafting quest (Azteca One). That feeling of screaming Woohoo everywhere and people looking at you like you were some kind of alien...

But wait?! The recipies - not worth it IMO.

Even though I dont think I will craft the Azteca Gear, I will wear my badge proudly, and even though I wont craft it, I still have that feeling of satisfaction :)
Hey you earned it so boast lol.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I just wanna say congrats on finishing it, it heard it's insane.

I never craft items....I keep doing the quests unless i see some really good ring, amulet, or athame one day.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Woot to you for that one.

I quest though the Seal of the Seven Seas and call it quits. Congrats on your patience.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Northlite on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
Woot to you for that one.

I quest though the Seal of the Seven Seas and call it quits. Congrats on your patience.
Thanks. I am usualy an impatient person. Even now, I dont remember what stopped me from quitting. I guess I'll just stick with the Badge and find something useful to buy one day.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Congrats i'm still on the draginsypre crafting quest XD

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Stormgem307 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
Congrats i'm still on the draginsypre crafting quest XD
Goodluck, you'll get there someday;)

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Tatiana Winterhear... on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Some of the furniture looks pretty cool and might be worth the effort. But the gear, when a lot of it requires amber and or turquoise, totally not worth the effort.
It actually only requires Turquoise or the school's version of each astral spell. Its just too much. The Fire Gear got weaker than the one in Avalon. Hate it.

How could be have came from BLADES, to TRAPS, to finally SPEARS?!

Anyways.. as nesossin06 said, I'll stick with the furniture.