Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do we get school pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
I'm a level 74 Myth wizard and was told that I should have gotten a pet at level 68. I got my 68 level spell but no pet. In order to be sure I wanted to ask those of you who would know more about it than I do. Were we supposed to get a pet at the 68th level? If so, could anyone tell me what reasons there may be for me not getting one and what I need to do to get it?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ladynascar388 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 74 Myth wizard and was told that I should have gotten a pet at level 68. I got my 68 level spell but no pet. In order to be sure I wanted to ask those of you who would know more about it than I do. Were we supposed to get a pet at the 68th level? If so, could anyone tell me what reasons there may be for me not getting one and what I need to do to get it?
If i remember you get them in a quest at 48, 68 and i am drawing a blank on any other levels.

The pet comes with a spell quest you would have done, So if you have all your spells then you should have gotten your pets also.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ladynascar388 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
There is no level 68 pet. It is level 78. You did, however do the requirement to get that quest, so that's good.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Eyes_of_the_Dragon

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
You must be level 48 and have completed the Orthrus spell quest to recieve your orthrus pet.

You must be up to a certain point in Wintertusk to recieve your humongofrog pet.

I forget how to get the basilisk pet. Sorry.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Survivor
May 29, 2010
hey bro you get your pet from wintertusk you gotta beat it and somewhere in the quest chain you get your pet
hope i helped
Fred Strongwraith
Level 70 Theurgist (probaally spelled wrong)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
RavenLady777 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
There is no level 68 pet. It is level 78. You did, however do the requirement to get that quest, so that's good.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Eyes_of_the_Dragon
Oh ok 48 and 78. lol i cant remember anymore, Been a while since playing a toon under 80.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
rootbeerdragon on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
hey bro you get your pet from wintertusk you gotta beat it and somewhere in the quest chain you get your pet
hope i helped
Fred Strongwraith
Level 70 Theurgist (probaally spelled wrong)
It's probably that Mysterious Cave with that tree dude that I haven't been able to beat. Thanks much!!

Survivor
May 20, 2012
You get pets in grizzleheim but i'm not sure in what level. I have a phoenix that i got from grizzleheim and a ice wyvern in my ice char plus they are both school pets.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
i have the same problem, i never got my basilisk pet and i'm lvl 88, so i think that's the reason why i cant get my celestian calander spell, it's been bugging me, if anyone can tell me how to get the quest, or if i did something wrong, i'd greatly appreciate it