Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kanga-Kanga!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Okay guys, this is kinda following what I said about the "Aussie items". Even if you're not going ahead with the idea, hear me out...
I thought it'd be pretty cool to have a Kangaroo mount/pet in the game. I've done a survey with a few people, they thought it was a cool idea, so I'm just suggesting. I've always wanted an irl pet kangaroo, as they are my favourite animal.. So it would be cool if I could have one on the game instead (Mum said I'm not allowed one irl ). I always see many people on W101 with pets like birds, insects, cats, dogs, mice, etc... Just about every animal is on there as a pet, even a dino, but not a Kangaroo. It would be cool to have something different, don't ya think..?
Thank you.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
i think a kangaroo pet would be cool or even a koala bear, or how about an emu bird, lets don't forget the wallabye, dingo, wombat, maybe even a tasmanian devil. there are a great many neat animals in australia to consider maybe if enouhg people speak up ki will consider it.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
firesign 54 on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
i think a kangaroo pet would be cool or even a koala bear, or how about an emu bird, lets don't forget the wallabye, dingo, wombat, maybe even a tasmanian devil. there are a great many neat animals in australia to consider maybe if enouhg people speak up ki will consider it.
Yeah, something.. "Out-back" would be pretty cool.. I'll do a poll for votes I guess. xD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the outback pack~ i can see it already, and we don't need more.
a kangaroo mount would be awesome, though.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
New world! AUSSIE! One of the areas of this world would be the outback of course and you help the kangaroos of Aussie. Unfortunately, Morganthe and Malistare the Undying is making the citizens of Aussie, Kangaroos, Kola Bear, Wombat and etc. Since you know a lot of Australia Emma you should take it over.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Sniper Rose on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
New world! AUSSIE! One of the areas of this world would be the outback of course and you help the kangaroos of Aussie. Unfortunately, Morganthe and Malistare the Undying is making the citizens of Aussie, Kangaroos, Kola Bear, Wombat and etc. Since you know a lot of Australia Emma you should take it over.
Hahah, that would be pretty cool I guess.. xD

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I would love to have pet wombats and dingos. After all, I'm hoping for a new booster pack!

Kanga's Hoard!

It would include the following items.

The items you mentioned,

New clothing sets!

Canyon Suit
Kanga Attire
Coyote Armor

Desert and Australia-themed treasure cards

All those dingos, wombats, koalas, kangaroos, crocodiles (We have a mount, we need a pet)