Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Berry Me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I got the quest "Berry Me" from Shojiro Gama. This quest asks to find 6 (I think it's 6? I'm not quite sure) Goji berries in Hametsu Village but I've looked all over and I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know where they are?

Delver
May 04, 2009
savnighthunter on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I got the quest "Berry Me" from Shojiro Gama. This quest asks to find 6 (I think it's 6? I'm not quite sure) Goji berries in Hametsu Village but I've looked all over and I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know where they are?
It's been a while since I was in Mooshu, but I seem to remember them being all over along the main road.

When you are in Hametsu Village, look at your map. Take the main road on the left, and then turn left at the first crossroads.

The goji berries grow on bushes, and you should see fat, green bushes with red berries on them all along the road. When you approach "the bush", an "x" will appear so you can collect the berries.

Hope this helps.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
They are along the roadsides on the bushes. Keep looking and check your map often so you dont go in circles.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are bushes all over the place; the berries are on/in the bushes

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If I remember correctly these berries are on bushes - if someone just went though and collected them they make take a while to reappear as you quest around the village you should come across them.