Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting times

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
This will just be a small simple post, and may be in the wrong category so please excuse me, but what are the times Mr. Lincoln can check the chat logs? When i say "times" i mean like how far ago. I know it is best to report as soon as possible but what about other times I'd appreciate feedback

Blake FireGem

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noobman 1 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
This will just be a small simple post, and may be in the wrong category so please excuse me, but what are the times Mr. Lincoln can check the chat logs? When i say "times" i mean like how far ago. I know it is best to report as soon as possible but what about other times I'd appreciate feedback

Blake FireGem
I'm pretty sure that what we say/do is stored forever. Not sure how you're going to report someone that's already gone, but I guess if you can figure it out, do it if it's warranted.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Noobman 1 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:

Blake FireGem
hey there~ right away is always your best option, since (though ki checks the logs anyway) it will flag the problem for immediate attention

-von

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have no idea, but I guess they check back everything you said ever in W101. They would want to check everything to make sure they haven't done something in the past and weren't reported.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I don't know for sure (I doubt anyone does) but I remember hearing one hour somewhere.