Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia how do i get there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
i have completed the quest: the final countdown and i was sent to balestrom quest and i was sent to recover a thing to know something about celestia and i'm stuck at marleybone trying to get the key i heared that theres another quest to celestia and i talked to the wizard in the tower in marleybone. he said that the bosses there will cheat i will need four people to complete it do you know how i can do it solo at such a low level

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Goober989 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
i have completed the quest: the final countdown and i was sent to balestrom quest and i was sent to recover a thing to know something about celestia and i'm stuck at marleybone trying to get the key i heared that theres another quest to celestia and i talked to the wizard in the tower in marleybone. he said that the bosses there will cheat i will need four people to complete it do you know how i can do it solo at such a low level
That quest for the Warehouse in Marleybone is no longer "required" to go to Celestia. They changed that a while back.

Now Prospector Zeke tells us that "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia".

Are you at least Level 48? If so, if you talk to Merle Ambrose, he should send you to Celestia.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
Goober989 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
you cannot complete it with only one person you need about 3 to 4 wizards to help you. the last boss will cheat very often.(you should bring a life)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Thanks for these two replies. i think it will help.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Goober989 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for these two replies. i think it will help.
Yup it helped, I'm now in Zafaria and about to go to the place after Baobab Market. Thanks to the people who posted, thanks again. -Cass Moonstone level 63 or 62 Pyromancer (I think I mispelled it).