Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trashing pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
It appears to me that you can put your pet in the trash if you don't want it. I know this is a game but a lot of children play it. It seems really creepy to trash your pets.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
That's a good point. It seems like pet abuse if you're just throwing the beloved little thing in the trash.
You should only be allowed to sell them if you don't wish to keep them.

I for one, have a dedicated room in my house that I put all my pets in to run around and play with each other, so they can be happy and frolic unawares.
~Destiny~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tweety469 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
That's a good point. It seems like pet abuse if you're just throwing the beloved little thing in the trash.
You should only be allowed to sell them if you don't wish to keep them.

I for one, have a dedicated room in my house that I put all my pets in to run around and play with each other, so they can be happy and frolic unawares.
~Destiny~
You can sell them at any housing shop.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
RavenLady777 on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
You can sell them at any housing shop.
Yes, RavenLady777, you can. The point I was making is that you should ONLY be allowed to sell them. Placing Pets in the trash, as the OP pointed out, seems quite insensitive and cruel to the little beings. Items can be trashed and fed to pets, but you can't feed pets to pets, so why should you be able to trash pets, too?
~Destiny~

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Lol yeah trashing is not good when you can sell them for cash. I usually use zeke or pet dealers to sell them to.